4 people are viewing this hotel
US$225
Free cancellation until 21-10-03
US$225
Free cancellation until 21-10-02
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$222
Free cancellation until 21-10-03
Curio.comUS$225
PricelineUS$225
ZenHotels.comUS$234
2,041 results
All reviews la societe great hotel jacuzzi tub shopping and restaurants bell centre huge bathroom mini bar front desk staff beautiful room i highly recommend this hotel the location is perfect valet parking spacious rooms old port loews lobby montagne
Selected filters
Reviewed November 8, 2016

A beautiful hotel, in the most perfect location with the absolute best staff (friendly and knowledgeable)! The front desk gentleman, Guillem, was off the charts amazing. His knowledge of the city and what would be perfect places for three American girls on a bachelorette party to go, were spot on. Everytime we walked back into the hotel after one of his recommendations, we couldn't wait to tell him all about it and ask more questions as to where he was going to take us next.

The rooms were nice, clean, spacious, and modern. The hotel was not huge, so you had that small boutique feeling. Everything was in walking distance, if you like to walk or the staff made it very easy to catch a cab.

This is a must stay in Montreal!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
SaraleeMenard, Responsable des relations clients at Vogue Hotel Montreal Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2016

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for all your kind words, they are greatly appreciated! We will certainly share them with all team members and especially with Guillaume. We a re pleased to read that you had a great time at Loews Hotel Vogue and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed November 7, 2016

Friday we checked into Loews Montreal to a special surprise, a room upgrade to a jr suite which was very spacious. Moments later a bottle of red wine was delivered to our room. Not sure if the staff new we were celebrating our 26th Anniversary but we were so it was very nice. Also we had a room guarantee rate that appeared a little higher on our bill but they fixed that price no problem no questions asked. Staff is very attentive and the door man has been there as long as I can remember. Great experience!!!!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marie C

Dear Marie,
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review following your recent visit. It’s always great to hear from our guests that they enjoyed their stay with us and appreciated the details we put into making their stay memorable. Thank you again and we hope having the pleasure to welcome you very soon!
Kindly,

Reviewed November 5, 2016

The reception, the concierge, all were just perfect. Great recommendation for dinner. Room impeccable, clean, spacious. Perfect location, Close to museum and busy part of town, I can't wait to go back when we return to Montreal.

Room tip: Corner suites
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anci M
SaraleeMenard, Responsable des relations clients at Vogue Hotel Montreal Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2016

Dear Anci,
It’s always great to hear from our guests that they enjoyed their stay with us and appreciate the details we put into making their stay memorable. Thank you for sharing your kind words and we hope you will visit us again soon!

Reviewed November 5, 2016

I took a trip to participate in a wedding for some friends. The wedding party booked rooms here for guests outside the wedding party proper for the stay in Montreal. What a NICE stay if only for a few days. The feel is classic in that the halls are done in dark wood tones including the pictures which are black and white lithographs of classic Montreal. There's a bit of OLD art deco in the lighting fixtures. My room had the same with a modern flair. There was a nice color painting above the twin beds which had color photos of old VOGUE covers including a VERY young Hepburn. Classy!

I asked for a single King BUT got 2 beds because I didn't book early enough. I could store my meds in the minibar fridge top shelf ALTHOUGH I was offered a separate mini refrigerator if needed. Plenty of premium liquors were available along with high end "snacks" on the desktop if that's what you're into.

Lots of modern lighting available. The HVAC was efficient but QUIET. The beds were very comfortable and the sheets felt luxurious. NICE toiletries {shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, body gel} were in the bathroom so DON'T forget to take them with you when you leave. Bath and shower stall were SEPARATE which I thought was convenient. There were lots of outlets to plug in your devices. Wi-Fi {standard connection} was complimentary and more than adequate for average needs.

You're pretty conveniently located to get to restaurants, points of interest and other needs. OGILVY was right across the street, look it up, so you can get your FASHIONISTA on. There was no concierge BUT everyone at the front desk was VERY knowledgeable and the entire staff was multilingual so there was NO communication problems.

Unfortunately, due to my peripheral involvement with the wedging, I couldn't enjoy the health spa although I stuck my head in to check things out and everything looked nice. There was a high tech espresso / cappuccino / latte machine in the lobby which was a nice touch. If I return to Montreal, I'll definitely consider staying here again.

Room tip: I DIDN'T spend MUCH time in the room. I have NO idea where to get a good view. It was VERY QUIET on the 6th floor.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 133charlesk

Dear Charles,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. We are absolutely delighted to read that the service provided was helpful and that you found our room accommodations to be pleasant and spacious. We hope having the opportunity to welcome you back very soon!
Warmly,

Reviewed November 4, 2016

This chain hotel has the feeling of a boutique hotel. Mansize jacuzzi tub, was a highlight of my visit...clean room and spacious room and mansize bathrobes (not those little robes you get from the other hotels) were great...

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts

Dear guest,
Your comments are greatly appreciated and we thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are happy to read that you enjoyed our large and comfortable rooms and the excellent services provided. Thank you again and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you in the near future.