Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Stephane B
Ottawa, Canada

Very Nice Boutique Hotel

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jan 21, 2024
Very nice room and one of the nicest minibars I've seen. Hotel staff was friendly and room very clean. Bed was very comfortable with very good quality pillows and very plush duvet. We parked across the street in the Four Seasons parking garage. Note that even though you drive in the underground parking, once you enter, it is actually a valet parking, which cost $45.
Date of stay: January 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded Jan 22, 2024
Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your thoughtful feedback! It's wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. Our team takes pride in delivering exceptional service to each and every one of our guests and our compliments mean a lot to us.

We look forward to the pleasure of hosting you again for another memorable experience.

Diana O.
  • Hyatt.com
2.3 km from Vogue Hotel Montreal Downtown, Curio Collection by Hilton
View more hotels in Montreal
2,142 results
All reviews jacuzzi tub crescent street mini bar large bathroom front desk staff walking distance amazing hotel valet parking location is great long weekend lobby downtown block sofa catherine bell metro
Selected filters
Reviewed December 30, 2023

I booked Vogue as I stop during my road trip from Toronto to East Coast through an AMEX Platinum deal which gave me an upgraded room, US$100 off food, Free breakfast, late checkout. When I arrived, I was informed that my room was not ready and that they would text me when it is done. No problem as it gave me time to grab food. Got the text in ~30mins and went back to check in. Check in could not have gone better with a super friendly attendant explaining all of my benefits as well as giving me the layout off the hotel.

The Room: I am usually not picky about rooms...all I ask for is for a non-connecting room that is far from the elevator. I will never directly ask for an upgrade because I do have elite status at several hotel brands (Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond) and don't want to be "that guy". Anyway, the room allocated to me was AMAZING. I have been let down time and time again when the photos do not match up with reality, but that was not the case with Vogue. What you see in the pictures is exactly what you get. I can usually find something wrong with any room, but I can say NOTHING bad about the room. I guess if I had to point out one thing, it would be that whenever the AC came on, the ceiling light flickered but if that is so minor and not noticable. Still a 5* room.

Parking: Valet only, which is fine. I parked a few blocks away because they had free chargers that I used to charge my car for the night.

Food: As mentioned, because of the AMEX deal I was given a food credit, so we had dinner at the restaurant called Yama. Normally, I don't eat at hotel restaurants because I usually find the food to be lacklustre and the prices high. Also, I usually like to try restaurants in the city. Yama was pricy, but the food was actually pretty good. I know my wife loved it. My free breakfast was again at Yama and I have to tell you, the steak and eggs were amazing.

Extra touches: While we were unpacking, we got a knock at the door and we were handed a welcome gift of bath salts as well as a hand written note thanking us for joining them for the evening. Amazing touch.

Final thoughts: I stay in hotels a lot with ~100 hotel nights in 2023 and have seen it all. I am not usually surprised, but the quality and care at Vogue made it easily the BEST hotel stay for 2023. That says a lot because I have stayed at many highly regarded hotels throughout the year. How good??....I was supposed to drive back to Toronto through the US, however my stay at Vogue was so good that I rearranged my trip so I can stay there again on the way back. During check out, I mentioned that I was going to be back in a few days and they blocked off the same room for me because I mentioned I liked it so much. 5* service all the way.

Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank sleepyintoronto
Diana Oancea, Guest Services / Front Office at Vogue Hotel Montreal Downtown, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2023

Dear Guest,

Your delightful review has brought immense joy to our team at the Vogue, and we are truly honored by your generous praise. Taking the time to share your positive experience means a great deal to us, and we sincerely appreciate your kind words.

We consider ourselves fortunate to have had the opportunity to have you as our guest. Your satisfaction is our utmost reward, and it motivates us to continually strive for excellence in providing a memorable experience for our guests.

It would be our greatest pleasure to welcome you back to the Vogue in the near future. Our dedicated team is committed to ensuring that your next visit surpasses even the high standards you've come to expect from us.

Once again, thank you for choosing our hotel!

Diana

Reviewed December 28, 2023 via mobile

We just left and already can’t wait to revisit. Seriously, we were blown away. Location, service, room, amenities, everything about this gem is absolutely top notch. Having nearly a full bar in our room was a pleasant surprise, too. Best Hilton we’ve encountered, anywhere.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Elsa Condé-Barrieras, Guest Services / Front Office at Vogue Hotel Montreal Downtown, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2023

Dear Gregory A.,

On behalf of the whole team at the Vogue Hotel Montreal, we want to thank you for attributing us such a high score! We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in our establishment.

Yours sincerely,

Elsa C.B.
Accommodation supervisor
Vogue Hotel Montreal

Reviewed December 23, 2023

Rooms are nice, but the beds are really small. The two-bed rooms are billed to sleep 4. That better does not include a full size person. The bathroom is large and has all you need (though only one sink and no separate room for the toilet.
The hotel is nicely decorated (lobby, hallways and rooms). Light fixtures are thought through and allow for a great ambiance.
Somewhat anachronistic is the pay-per-view offering with poor resolution. Something you usually only find in motels outside of Vegas, nowadays. No option to connect to your streaming services.
The hotel seems to be used for parties quite a bit (according to staff), which explains why you can open our door despite the deadlock put in place (the simple wood screws holding it in place, seem to have been no match for some thirsty fellow that needed to get to the booze inside the room - one imagines.
Reception is slightly arrogant as well as incompetent. Not sure why they are still needed. We came early and our room wasn't ready. 4:30 pm it still wasn't ... which, however, was not reason to be 'terribly sorry' or to be even sorry at all.
The bar and breakfast area are price but really strive to earn that money. Friendly and professional service and great quality of their cocktails / food items leaves a good memory.

Room tip: Don't expect an 'oasis'. The bar/breakfast is worth a splurge.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank hotelcritic999
Elsa Condé-Barrieras, Guest Services / Front Office at Vogue Hotel Montreal Downtown, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2023

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed feedback. I appreciate your honest insights, as they help us identify areas for improvement.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the aesthetic appeal of our hotel, from the lobby to the rooms. Creating a pleasant ambiance is a priority for us. However, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by the size of the beds and the pay-per-view offering. Your feedback regarding these matters are valuable, and we'll certainly take them into consideration for future enhancements.

It's disheartening to learn about the door issue, and we take your security concerns seriously. Rest assured, we are addressing this matter promptly to ensure the safety and privacy of our guests.

I sincerely apologize any lapse in service you experienced with our reception team. Your comments are being shared with the staff for training purposes, and we will strive to enhance our efficiency and communication to provide a more seamless experience for our guests.

On a positive note, I am more than thrilled that you enjoyed the bar and breakfast area. Your compliments on the friendly and professional service and the quality of our offerings motivate us to maintain and exceed these standards.

We genuinely appreciate your feedback as it helps us in our ongoing efforts to enhance the guest experience. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back and provide an improved stay.

Warm regards,

Elsa C.B.
Accommodation Supervisor
Vogue Hotel Montreal

Reviewed December 19, 2023

I am a Marriott Bonvoy loyalist, so I wasn't sure what to expect at this property - however, it looked like an attractive option for an upcoming trip through Amex FHR. All I can say is WOW! This felt like a true 5-star property comparable with some of the best places we've stayed in other countries. I was able to connect with Marie-Charlotte who went out of her way to specially curate our experience for us. We were upgraded to a 1 king apartment suite which was literally an entire apartment with a full living room, dining table for 6, and a full kitchen.

The property is absolutely beautiful after their recent renovation. My only gripe was the shower in the suite was extremely small - keep that in mind in case you don't do well in tight spaces. Other than that, the bed was extremely comfortable, the linens and furnishings felt luxurious, and the Le Labo bath products were a total treat.

The Amex FHR benefits were out of this world, with absolutely delicious and satisfying breakfasts (best Eggs Benedict I've ever had!) from both the restaurant and through room service included as a benefit. The restaurant YAMA gets quite trendy and popping at night and we really enjoyed some unique cocktails there in the evening.

The cortado and almond croissants I had at the Cafe Bazin in the property was the best coffee we had all weekend - better than Cafe Olimpico!!

All in all, an incredible city hotel experience and our go-to next time we return to Montreal!

1  Thank Prnay C
Diana Oancea, Guest Services / Front Office at Vogue Hotel Montreal Downtown, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2023

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your outstanding experience at our property! We are truly delighted to hear that your stay exceeded your expectations.

It's fantastic to know that Marie-Charlotte was able to provide you with a personalized and memorable experience and that you enjoyed our beautiful apartment suite and our amenities. We will hapily share your kind words with her and the rest of our team.

It's wonderful to hear that you were able to take advantage of the Amex FHR benefits,and that you found the breakfast to be delightful. We're proud to have contributed to making your stay even more enjoyable. The fact that you consider us your go-to hotel for your next visit to Montreal is truly the highest compliment we could receive!

We look forward to welcoming you back and providing you with another exceptional experience on your next trip to our city.

Diana

Reviewed December 15, 2023 via mobile

The hotel front desk person was unhelpful and rude. When asked about the upgrade on Amex Fine Hotel and Resort with diamond status he stated there was no upgrade available for us, despite multiple suites were available online. He preceded to argue about they’d rather sell the suite for the night than give it to someone. Given the fact that it was almost 10 there was no other guest checking in at all. Do yourself a favor and go to Ritz around the corner. At least they know how to treat their guests.

Room tip: Avoid this hotel.
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank RQQQQ
Shaira Salamanca, Guest Services / Front Office at Vogue Hotel Montreal Downtown, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2023

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay at Vogue Hotel. We sincerely appreciate the time you took to communicate your experience with us.

We are upset to hear that your stay did not meet your expectations, and we understand the importance of providing a positive and memorable experience for our guests. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we take your feedback seriously.

Our team is committed to continuous improvement, and your feedbacks help us identify areas where we can enhance our services.

If you have any additional details about your stay, we would appreciate the opportunity to discuss them further. Your insights are crucial in our ongoing efforts to deliver customer satisfaction.

Once again, we thank you for your recent stay at the Vogue Hotel Montreal.

Best regards,