Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
gmcnab
Richmond Hill, Canada

Great stay at the Vogue Hotel

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Apr 15, 2024
We just stayed there this past weekend and had a fabulous stay. The hotel is located well for what we wanted (downtown, close to many things) and is just off the main street so it's easy to wait for and get in and out of Ubers etc. The staff were very friendly and helpful when we had questions. There is a bar and cafe in the lobby so you don't have to go far to get something to eat or drink if you don't want to. The lobby is beautiful and welcoming with a big fireplace. The room was huge and made me want to live there. It felt like we were the first people to ever stay in it. Huge TV in the room and modern music devices. We even used the gym, which had everything we needed. All in all a great stay and will be back.
Date of stay: April 2024
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded Apr 16, 2024
Dear Mr. McNab,

Thank you so much for your kind words! It's fantastic to hear that you had such a wonderful experience during your stay! Your feedback means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you taking the time to share it. We look forward to your return and creating another unforgettable stay for you.

Diana
  • StayForLong
1.6 km from Vogue Hotel Montreal Downtown, Curio Collection by Hilton
View more hotels in Montreal
2,139 results
All reviews jacuzzi tub crescent street mini bar large bathroom front desk staff walking distance amazing hotel valet parking location is great long weekend lobby downtown block sofa catherine bell metro
Selected filters
Reviewed March 30, 2024

Absolutely wonderful from the room to the staff to the location. The staff here made this hotel in my opinion: helpful, kind and friendly. I had a king room. So comfortable, and a great size where often you find yourself in smaller rooms. I was in town for the World Figure Skating Championships, and I sure can't wait to come back! I felt very spoiled indeed.

Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank ElaineA525
Diana Oancea, Owner at Vogue Hotel Montreal Downtown, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2024

Dear Elaine,

Wow! Your feedback has truly made our day! We're overjoyed to hear that you had such a fantastic stay with us!

It's heartening to know that our staff played a significant role in making your stay exceptional. Providing exceptional service is something we take great pride in, and it's wonderful to hear that our team exceeded your expectations. We're delighted to know that you felt spoiled during your stay ! :)

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your delightful feedback. We're already looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed February 26, 2024 via mobile

The second time we visited Montreal and being honest this hotel is more for adults, we were in family and was very comfortable, the service was great l, the location was perfect (All waking distance) but the environment was more for adults. The bar looks pretty good and the rooms were amazing.

Date of stay: January 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank anotheralbertb
Diana Oancea, Guest Services / Front Office at Vogue Hotel Montreal Downtown, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2024

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us! We're thrilled that you and your family enjoyed your stay at our hotel. It's fantastic to know that you made the most of our ideal location, which puts you close to all the amazing attractions Montreal has to offer.
We hope to have the pleasure of hosting you and your family once again, on your next trip to our beautiful city.

Reviewed February 21, 2024 via mobile

The hotel itself is beautiful but the service is not at the level it should be. The staff needs to be trained to always be in tune with and seek out the needs of the customer, and they are not. As a hotel that is part of Amex’s FHR collection their service should not be the same level of service you find at a two or three star hotel. The hotel has potential.

Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Elsa Condé-Barrieras, Guest Services / Front Office at Vogue Hotel Montreal Downtown, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2024

Dear Aoneeka,

Thank you for your feedback.

We apologize for not meeting your service expectations during your stay. Rest assured, we take your comments seriously and are committed to improving. Our staff training and service standards will be reviewed to ensure every guest receives the exceptional experience they deserve.

We appreciate your valuable feedback and hope to welcome you back to demonstrate our improvements.

Elsa C.B.
Accomodation Supervisor
Vogue Hotel Montreal

Reviewed January 21, 2024

Very nice room and one of the nicest minibars I've seen. Hotel staff was friendly and room very clean. Bed was very comfortable with very good quality pillows and very plush duvet. We parked across the street in the Four Seasons parking garage. Note that even though you drive in the underground parking, once you enter, it is actually a valet parking, which cost $45.

Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank stephaneb799
Diana Oancea, Guest Services / Front Office at Vogue Hotel Montreal Downtown, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2024

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your thoughtful feedback! It's wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. Our team takes pride in delivering exceptional service to each and every one of our guests and our compliments mean a lot to us.

We look forward to the pleasure of hosting you again for another memorable experience.

Reviewed December 30, 2023

I booked Vogue as I stop during my road trip from Toronto to East Coast through an AMEX Platinum deal which gave me an upgraded room, US$100 off food, Free breakfast, late checkout. When I arrived, I was informed that my room was not ready and that they would text me when it is done. No problem as it gave me time to grab food. Got the text in ~30mins and went back to check in. Check in could not have gone better with a super friendly attendant explaining all of my benefits as well as giving me the layout off the hotel.

The Room: I am usually not picky about rooms...all I ask for is for a non-connecting room that is far from the elevator. I will never directly ask for an upgrade because I do have elite status at several hotel brands (Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond) and don't want to be "that guy". Anyway, the room allocated to me was AMAZING. I have been let down time and time again when the photos do not match up with reality, but that was not the case with Vogue. What you see in the pictures is exactly what you get. I can usually find something wrong with any room, but I can say NOTHING bad about the room. I guess if I had to point out one thing, it would be that whenever the AC came on, the ceiling light flickered but if that is so minor and not noticable. Still a 5* room.

Parking: Valet only, which is fine. I parked a few blocks away because they had free chargers that I used to charge my car for the night.

Food: As mentioned, because of the AMEX deal I was given a food credit, so we had dinner at the restaurant called Yama. Normally, I don't eat at hotel restaurants because I usually find the food to be lacklustre and the prices high. Also, I usually like to try restaurants in the city. Yama was pricy, but the food was actually pretty good. I know my wife loved it. My free breakfast was again at Yama and I have to tell you, the steak and eggs were amazing.

Extra touches: While we were unpacking, we got a knock at the door and we were handed a welcome gift of bath salts as well as a hand written note thanking us for joining them for the evening. Amazing touch.

Final thoughts: I stay in hotels a lot with ~100 hotel nights in 2023 and have seen it all. I am not usually surprised, but the quality and care at Vogue made it easily the BEST hotel stay for 2023. That says a lot because I have stayed at many highly regarded hotels throughout the year. How good??....I was supposed to drive back to Toronto through the US, however my stay at Vogue was so good that I rearranged my trip so I can stay there again on the way back. During check out, I mentioned that I was going to be back in a few days and they blocked off the same room for me because I mentioned I liked it so much. 5* service all the way.

Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank sleepyintoronto
Diana Oancea, Guest Services / Front Office at Vogue Hotel Montreal Downtown, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2023

Dear Guest,

Your delightful review has brought immense joy to our team at the Vogue, and we are truly honored by your generous praise. Taking the time to share your positive experience means a great deal to us, and we sincerely appreciate your kind words.

We consider ourselves fortunate to have had the opportunity to have you as our guest. Your satisfaction is our utmost reward, and it motivates us to continually strive for excellence in providing a memorable experience for our guests.

It would be our greatest pleasure to welcome you back to the Vogue in the near future. Our dedicated team is committed to ensuring that your next visit surpasses even the high standards you've come to expect from us.

Once again, thank you for choosing our hotel!

Diana