2,484 results
All reviews great location mcgill university mont royal four seasons nice hotel sherbrooke street valet parking outdoor pool room service free wifi higher floor within walking distance business trip rooms are large comfortable room central location king bed
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

Just returned from Montreal where we stayed at Omni Mont-Royal. The staff was professional giving us a warm welcome as we arrived. The room was large, modern, and very clean. We enjoyed our stay and highly recommend this property. It is well located in downtown Montreal with a number of restaurants just a short walk away. If you need a cab, the hotel will get you one quickly.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
omnimtroyal, General Manager at Hotel Omni Mont-Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Carol R,
I'm delighted to read that your stay started off on the right foot and you had a positive experience throughout your visit. It is a great compliment to us that you would recommend our hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

Large clean nicely decorated rooms. Very close to McGill. Just don't order room service breakfast. I know, I know. No one should ever but I had work to do. Seriously though this is a great hotel and Montreal is great city for food. Leave the hotel for food.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear SamOntario,
I'm glad you were able to find everything you were looking for at the Hotel Omni Mont-Royal. Thank you for reviewing our hotel and I hope you return again soon.

Reviewed October 14, 2018

Excellent place to stay in Montreal. Conveniently located, clean and we'll maintained. Customer service is outstanding in all aspects. Elevator wait is not long. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Dear melvynreich,
I'm delighted to read that your stay started off on the right foot and you had a positive experience throughout your visit. It is a great compliment to us that you would return and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed October 13, 2018

The hotel was clean and comfortable. No major issues. Very good location on Sherbrooke near McGill. Food from room service was good. Valet Parking is expensive ($37 per night) but there is close by self parking.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear ggg5,
I'm delighted to read that your stay started off on the right foot and you had a positive experience throughout your visit. If you return to Montreal, I hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

Hotel Omni - nice decor, luxe feeling, bathrobe and floor mats, feather pillows and duvet. Strong water pressure in shower, not enough hooks in bathroom, good counter space. Forgot to tell them about down allergy, they came right away to take away feather pillows and duvet and changed sheets. Large room, large closet, couch, large picture window. Room service on time. Yogurt parfait good, but one morning berries on top were mouldy. Good wifi, was able to work with no issues (once connected, some issues getting the sign in page to pop up).

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
omnimtroyal, General Manager at Hotel Omni Mont-Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear swim_bunny2012,
I'm glad you were able to find everything you were looking for at the Hotel Omni Mont-Royal. I have taken note of your comment regarding the yogurt parfait and I have already followed up with the team.
Thank you for reviewing our hotel and I hope you return again soon.