2,657 results
All reviews the executive lounge rooftop garden train station outdoor pool underground city office building unique hotel hot tub street level hotel is located bit dated bell centre catherine street valet parking old port hilton elevator
Reviewed September 24, 2018

We stayed here a few weeks ago and I have no complaints. The hotel is laid out a bit differently than what one might be used to, but don't let that worry you. the room was super clean and spacious with a mini frig and plenty of towels, pillows and blankets. The bar and restaurant were great with man options. A bit pricey to eat at the in hotel restaurant, but that is pretty standard for hotels. It is located centrally to all of downtown and you can get most places if your willing to walk about 20 minutes or so. If not, uber or a taxi can take you. The outdoor water feature throughout the hotel with the ducks is really a cool touch and all the windows open up to the outdoor atrium area that is pretty.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
MaudeVien, General Manager at Hotel Bonaventure Montreal, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2018

Thank you for your compliment about the cleanliness of out rooms, our housekeeping staff take great pride of they work. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

Best high rise hotel for train travellers. You can shop, dine , and browse stores
Without going outside. Also a fabulous indoor outdoor pool - in a blizzard yet!!!
Clean modern wonderful place.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We are very lucky to have in our hotel and thank you very much for sharing your great experience with us ! Please let us know if there's anything more we can do to make your next stay even more enjoyable.

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

Bed was comfortable—had a Garden facing room so it was quiet. The Breakast room food and coffee were good. Got to have the Montreal bagel each morning along with other tasty breads, fruits, cold meats, yogurt and a hot entree choice—eggs and a potato the mornings we were there. Pool is nice.

We are very lucky to have you as guests in our hotel! The Executive lounge and culinary teams are thrilled that you are so happy with their work. Please let us know if there's anything more we can do to make your stay even more enjoyable. Thank you for sharing your experience with your TripAdvisor readers!

Reviewed September 23, 2018

I loved this hotel, it is truly unique and the customer service was EXCELLENT!
There were 2 men - I am so sorry I can't remember their names who helped me set up for my meeting and they were 2 of the kindest- most hard working people I have met.

The hotel itself is wonderful, it is so different in the lay out. It is at the top of a tower of offices and the spread over the top 2 floors. The rooms are spacious/clean and well appointed. I ate an evening meal and breakfast and both were excellent.

I look forward to returning as it was such a delightful experience.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Many thanks for your 5 circles rating! We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 22, 2018

I cannot say enough nice things about this hotel. From the housekeeping staff that called to ask when I wanted my room cleaned; to the catering staff with its creative and original recipes and stunning presentations; to the overboard effort to make up for the inconvenience of ongoing construction with complimentary entertainment, an open bar and appetizers;; to the big spacious room. I could go on forever. This hotel is top rate.

Room tip: 1118 - lower floor; near lobby; removed from bustle of the rest of the floor
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you very much for staying with us during your conference. I am truly glad that you found that we were consistent in our service levels and hotel facilities. We look forward to welcoming you again!