See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 14, 2016

Very nice stay with Anne in au Gitann. She runs a tight ship and keeps a meticulous house. Also she is so friendly and helpful. A very comfortable stay, even with a shared bathroom - turned out to be no problem. The place is centrally located for enjoying Montreal on foot or by metro.

We enjoy the uniqueness of bed and breakfasts, this is a very good one. We were fortunate to get parking (this might get tricky as would be expected in the heart of the city), and the window air conditioner wasn't working that well in our room, but this was not an issue for us.

If you like a personalized atmosphere, meeting new people at breakfast, and a unique home, this place is for you.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank HaroldandBeth
Reviewed August 12, 2016 via mobile

Located on a quaint and quiet street, minutes away from UAM/Berri Metro Stop & Bus Terminal, even closer, Anne's B & B, is centrally located and maximally comfortable.

A great and kind host, Anne cheerfully and committedly strives to make each guest feel taken care of from a community (family style) breakfast to mapping out any guest's requests for the day's exploration. Very reasonably priced, it's hard to imagine a better window into the heart of Montreal and soul of French Canada. I can't wait to return.

William NYC

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank R9267PTwilliamp
Reviewed July 22, 2016

I flew to Montreal last minute to be with my daughter who went into emergency medical care from her school field trip. We were lucky enough to find Au GiAnn B&B, after our daughter got discharged from her surgery. It couldn't have worked better for our situation. I felt safe to leave her "home" alone, while I went out to explore the city. Anne is tentative to every details, including calling for taxi, giving us tourist information. We'd love to be back at another time. all the best, from Princeton, New Jersey.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 11, 2016 via mobile

Montreal is a wonderful town.. Many festivals and many events.

If your thinking of visiting Anne has a wonderful home and is a gracious host.

She offers a wonderful breakfast.
She is extremely helpful regarding all the events that are taking place.

The home is beautiful, clean and quiet.

I know the next time I come to Montreal I'll try to stay at Au GitAnn!

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed June 2, 2016

Anne was an amazing chef, very friendly and helpful. We loved our little balcony where we shared a glass of wine each evening. We were walking distance to all of the major sites. We took the metro a few times and the very convenient 747 bus to and from the airport. I would highly recommend this B & B for its quality and location.

Room tip: We loved the front room with the balcony!
Date of stay: May 2016