Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Wyndham
Booking.comUS$240
PricelineUS$240
Trip.comUS$240
ZenHotels.comUS$296
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 11, 2021

Worst experience for the money we spent. For all three meals we received the same thing for three days. The food was rotten and we had to order from outside. The rooms were clean but the curtains were torn and not very pleasing. A total ripoff.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 773thilinap
Reviewed April 8, 2021

The government website states that the sanctioned hotels were under stricter, more stringent COVID cleaning requirements and procedures. Yet I found somebody else’s hair in the shower and in the bed. How do I know it’s not mine? My hair is about 4 inches long and turquoise. The hair I found was short and black as well as long curly long ones in the bedsheets.

There were three large cracks in my window that let in a cold draft.

The shower is aesthetically pleasing but impractical. You either hold the shower head or the water gets everywhere.

I had to call and ask for extra towels and it was an interrogation as to WHY I needed them and why I wasn’t prepared with my own products.

The bed was okay, the pillows were thin and flattened the moment you put your head on them. If I hadn’t been so exhausted from traveling that and the noise from the two major exit ramps outside my window would have kept me up.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed March 30, 2021

One of my worst experiences after a long trip was staying at this hotel
Cold food in a container that could not be heated in the microwave and was served in a plastic bag that was placed behind the door of the room in floor at the time of covid
There were not any plate or bowl to put it in Microwave.
The lack of hair conditioner, body shampoo and dirty towels in the bathroom was very annoying
We wanted to leave the hotel sooner but it was not possible to refund money from the hotel
I could not open the lid of Coffee machine because of dirt.

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank niaztehrani
Reviewed March 6, 2020

The hotel was perfect for an overnight layover, with free shuttle to and from the airport, and quiet rooms. The rooms were nice and dark at night (to allow my toddler to sleep through the night). Good value for cost. Breakfast option would've been nice

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed February 21, 2020

Flying from Montreal is always fun, but when you pick the right hotel to make the night before part of your vacation makes it that much better.
This time we booked Days Inn that included parking for the whole vacation at a wonderful rate made it that much more enjoyable.
Staff: they were incredible and supportive in all ways, they helped us remain calm during our flight fiasco and even offered a lower rate hotel room since they could see the fear and concerns.

Parking: Super easy and affordable for the week. The shuttle was great and simple to find.
Accommodations: No breakfast, but the rooms were amazing, bed comfy and a great night's rest before our 7am flight.

Looking for a place to Part + Sleep and Fly then this is your hotel you should book!

Room tip: Book earlier than later
Date of stay: February 2020