Lowest prices for your stay
Wyndham
US$78
US$78
Free cancellation until 21-12-11
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$77
Free cancellation until 21-12-10
PricelineUS$78
Hotels.comUS$78
ZenHotels.comUS$81
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 7, 2021

as soon as we checked in it the elevators was not working and I have to carry all my stuff alone with my two small kids to the third floor. Very bad mould smell in room and when asked to change it they refused and asked to leave so that they can rent out again. No hot water. Pathetic experience

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed August 31, 2021

Very bad customer service and really rude lady on front desk. Elevator was broken and they gave us a room on 2nd floor. When we ask about elevator she was like “I don’t care”. Bathroom was really small, toilet was for small kids I guess

Reviewed August 16, 2021

you might do not want to taste their foods except the breakfast. Breakfast is good, but there is too much room to make the improvement here. No provide enough sanitation amenities - which is dangerous in this covid situation.

Reviewed August 9, 2021

The room was not really clean and every day I found something new to complain about. First day the front cover of my AC fell off. The second day my coffee maker was not clean, 3rd day I found out that you could go outside for 30 minutes, …
The food they gave was very bland and boring.

1  Thank loontjensoona
Reviewed August 5, 2021

I booked this hotel as my mandatory hotel stop over (quarantine). I stayed at a Days Inn before so I didn't have high expectations.
Upon arrival, the staff was very friendly. They did take off the money I paid for my taxi off my bill which is a good compensation.
Once I got into my room I turned on the AC and the front fell of immediately. I called front desk and somebody came later with my dinner and fixed the AC. 2 days later the front fell off again and I didn't bother to call the front desk.
The food is lacklustre and boring. Always chicken with rice/mashed potatoes. The food comes to your door frozen. We do have a microwave in the room to de-forst the food. Breakfast comes in a box with multiple things: a juice, a bread item, a bar, apple sauce and a yoghurt. The box also contains your lunch and a bottle of water. Much of the food I actually don't eat and had to order in twice. They do give a snack box with sodas, bars, chocolate and some chips.
The floor is not properly vacuumed and there is a hole in my curtains.
Also, the coffee maker hasn't been cleaned in a while. Which was pretty disgusting.
These rooms go regularly for about 100$ and we pay 1,5 times more for the quarantine rate. It is one of the cheaper hotels that are approved by the government but still it is not worth the money I paid for it. The rooms are not totally clean (we are living in covid-times btw) and the food is not that great either. I didn't expect luxury from this hotel, but I did expect the rooms to be cleaned properly.

1  Thank OonaLoontjens