All reviews old montreal within walking distance indoor parking latin quarter per day chinatown metro canadian catherine
Reviewed September 30, 2018

I was surprised by the size of the room I was given, which had a lounge area with sofa and TV next to a separate room with a large and comfortable bed. However it is quite dated and some of the lights did not work. Also, the curtains do not stop light from coming in in the morning. The extractor fan in the bathroom was also extremely loud. Also the air conditioning unit was awful, so loud and so ineffective

Friendly staff but annoying deposit policy which ended up blocking my debit card leaving me without access to money for 4 days, not great in a new city far from home.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Joe B
Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is in a great location for walking to old Montreal ,etc.
The room was clean and freshened everyday house keeping did a great job. My biggest complaint was with the internet it was useless during our 4night stay. The front desk said their tec was working on the problem but other reviews had the same complaint.We did not use the dining room as it did not look that appealing and there are lots of dining options.Parking on-site is limited so be warned. Overall a great place for the price if you want glitz and glamor then this would not be for you,but it was clean and central to everything would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 15, 2018

We booked a room here for a night on the weekend. They've spent money on updating the lobby and hallways but not the rooms. Our closet door was broken, the carpet was dirty and torn and some of the lights didn't work. After spending the day walking around Montreal we wanted to take a shower, we found pubic hair on the towels, and the curtain and shower were filthy. and torn. Needless to say we didn't shower. We went to the lobby to complain and the man there just shrugged and said we are full, there will be a manager here in the morning. Didn't even offer clean towels.

In the morning we asked for a manager and she just gave us an email address to send in complaints. We have emailed them twice and have not gotten a single response.

Parking is also inconvenient. There is limited parking, so you have to park off site which is about a 5 minute walk. The garage is also confusing once you've parked and need to get back to your car. I witnessed 4 different people all struggling to get in.

This is some of the worst customer service I've ever received. We should've read more reviews, we paid over $200 so it didn't feel like a discount room.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank mikecouch24
Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

Retro but clean older one of the last places with rooms at a reasonable price for the night as passing threw to Toronto.
Good service no parking had to park blocks away no view from the room . Micro , fridge , coffee maker , clean place need a new plumber sink either way u turn taps it goes on hard to turn off. Shower took me about 5 minutes to get it to work . But other then that in downtown steps from China town .

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

Do not book here. They will not accommodate you if you have an emergency and must cancel. I booked a 2 night stay and weeks prior had an unavoidable change of plans. I emailed and cancelled, and heard NOTHING for weeks. AFTER they billed me, I FINALLY heard back and was told the website I used had a no refund policy. What "customer service". They ensured I would never ever consider their property in the future and would do my best to have others do the same. So they got my money, I got nothing, and will never ever consider them again. Good job, hotel chrome.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business