“Interesting discovery near Place des Arts”
Review of Bouillon Bilk

Bouillon Bilk
Ranked #5 of 5,927 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Quartier des Spectacles
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First impression outside, we thought that we were at the wrong address.
Facade Needs renovations .
Inside, ambience is very relaxing and like minimalist decor
Service was too fast, we had the impression that we have to clear the table.
Cuisine is delicious because mix of favors.
Scallops were excellent but to much sauce
Pasta with shrimps were excellent but shrimps were too tiny

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Bouillon Bilk people take pride in what they will recommend and serve to you. My companion made a mistake while selecting the wine - they actually took the corked bottle back, to my disbelief. Everything is delicate, balanced, creative, without craziness to it.

I would recommend this to anyone going out with friends, as a couple, or even having a bite a the bar.

A bit pricey but worth every penny.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is the best food for the money I've had in North America. First bit of advice, reserve, it's very popular and if you just wander in, be prepared to wait. But even then it's worth it.

The staff is very professional, knowledgable, and above all friendly. Their advice is excellent and they know the dishes. They have no issue with issuing multiple checks. This is a great place to take a group.

For those who love Gin and Tonics, note, these guys make their own tonic and it's great.
It takes some discipline to stop at two.

The scallops, oyster and guinea fowl dishes were excellent at the world class level. I'm surprised they are not a Michelin one star at least. I had the scallops and they were the pick of the group. This is a highly professional level of cooking. If I go back to Montreal or if any of my friends go, Bilk is my number one pick in the city.

The oysters on the half shell I had as an appetizer were so good, I had to fight the rest of my party to get four for myself.

Bilk is impeccable without seeming to be so.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We enjoyed our meal so much we made a point to travel back to Montreal specifically for this restaurant at since Our first visit!

Michelin Star worthy.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The restaurant is fancy and has that expensive look. Service was professional and the food looked real, real pretty - taste did not match the looks, but still sufficiently good not to detract from the high rating

1  Thank Samir A