“AFWULL WORST EVER”

MVP
Ranked #3,782 of 5,948 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Description: Just opened 5 weeks this sports bars has good burgers, beer and 5 big screens to watch your favorit game. Great staff, very friendly.
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

We have never had such awful service anywhere in the world. It was our worst restaurant experience ever!!The staff was only interested in their own money and not in te customers. Big big shame on MVP Sportartikelen in Montreal.

Reviewed 5 October 2016

If there's a baseball or hockey game on and you want to see it, this is the go to place. It's downtown, it has a lot of TVs, and it has great food and beverages. The service is ok and the food is actually extremely good for this type of pub. Will definitely go again if the Jays are playing while I'm in Montreal.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

great pub with good staff. Ideal spot to watch your favorite sport as they have several T V's & will put on whatever sport you want to watch.Christina looked after us very well & she was a pleasure to deal with. We had good food reasonably priced. Would recommend this pub.

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

I came during jazz fest and it was an ok stop on my stroll. The bar tender was ok, not as attentive though. It was kind of empty so I guess she felt relaxed. Talked to her friend at the bar majority of the time I was there. Ordered wings which were ok but kind of small. She wouldn't make a margarita on the rocks (which is my preference) because she said it would be "too much sugar". I had to settle for frozen but it was ok.

Reviewed 4 June 2016

Me and friends were her prior to a night out and were disappointed. The wait wasn't bad but it was longer than we expected seeing as the restaurant was about half full. Once our waitress came and hastily took our orders, the food was served quickly. The problem was: she forgot to bring one of my friend's drinks and we politely asked several times before she finally did and, she brought another one of my friends the wrong order than argued with us when we brought this to her attention. She did eventually bring the right food but we were waiting another 25 mins before it came. Didn't like the service and the food wasn't great... wouldn't go back and wouldn't reccomend.

1  Thank Adventurer_Shannon