Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
An enjoyable experience!

Thanks Lydia for your wonderful service. Great and clean place. Nice staff, professional & very... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
MMansour77
Amazing Spa downtown Montreal

Spa Diva is my go to favorite spa by far in Montreal. The cost is very acceptable, the environment... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Annie C
Montreal, Canada

Recommended experiences in and around Montreal
from US$63.71
from US$18.62
from US$20.79
from US$61.08
More Info
All reviews chocolate covered strawberries relaxation area private changing room resting area massage and facial high end spa highly recommend this spa wonderful facial calming music couples massage gift certificate couple massage mani pedi downtown montreal waxing spas tension
Selected filters
Reviewed July 15, 2021 via mobile

I love Spa Diva! All the staff is awesome!! I go for facials and waxing with Mia cause she has the experience . Highly recommend this spa!!!

Date of experience: July 2021
SpaDivaLCMR, Spa Director at Spa Diva, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2021

Dear Frank,

thank you very much for your nice review.

We are glad that your facial was up to your standard and that Mia’s expertise stood out!

We will make sure to tell her about your sweet message.

We hope to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed July 9, 2021 via mobile

I love this place!!!!! This place has become my go to for the services I need! The aestheticians are very good at what they’re doing, even the reception staff is very professional and friendly!

Date of experience: July 2021
SpaDivaLCMR, Spa Director at Spa Diva, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2021

Dear zat777,

thank you very much for your kind review.

We are pleased to know that SpaDiva has become your go to spa destination due to its professionalism and expertise!

We hope to pamper you with treatments again very soon!

Reviewed July 8, 2021

I had a massage. 5+ stars!! Spa Diva the best place for a massage. Miky is great!!
There are snacks, a private cabin to take a shower. I love Spa Diva!! :)

Dear Shannon M,

thank you for taking the time to write such a sweet review.

We are pleased that your massage with Miky was delightful.

We will make sure to pass the kind message!

We hope to have you back as a guest enjoying your private cabin and snacks very soon!

Reviewed July 8, 2021

Had a great experience from start to finish ! Katia was my therapist for a hot stone massage and she was great! You get access to the lounge and a cabin, making the experience worth every cent. It was my first time there and I will be back for sure !

Dear Amy S,

thank you for writing this lovely review.

We are pleased to know that your experience with Katia was everything you hoped for.

It is a joy to hear that you have enjoyed your private changing room, our goal is to make our guests feel relaxed and special because they are!

We cannot wait to have you back!

Reviewed July 6, 2021 via mobile

My treatments at Spa Diva are always professional and courteous. My esthetician is Mia - she is absolutely fantastic. She’s very nice, very experienced, and excellent! I’ve been using her services for many years, and I love the consistency of service, and the pleasant interactions. I highly recommend Spa Diva, and also Mia in particular for services such as waxing and facials.

Date of experience: June 2021
1  Thank 111kathyf

Dear Kathy F,

thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review.

We are delighted to know that you have been welcomed at SpaDiva with professionalism and expertise each time.

Mia is indeed a wonderful esthetician and we will happily share your message with her.

We hope to see you very soon!