Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
An enjoyable experience!

Thanks Lydia for your wonderful service. Great and clean place. Nice staff, professional & very... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
MMansour77
Amazing Spa downtown Montreal

Spa Diva is my go to favorite spa by far in Montreal. The cost is very acceptable, the environment... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Annie C
Montreal, Canada

Recommended experiences in and around Montreal
from US$63.71
from US$18.62
from US$20.79
from US$61.08
More Info
All reviews chocolate covered strawberries relaxation area private changing room resting area massage and facial high end spa highly recommend this spa wonderful facial calming music couples massage gift certificate couple massage mani pedi downtown montreal waxing spas tension
Selected filters
Reviewed July 29, 2021 via mobile

We had a facial a Massage. Was the best Swedish Massage I ever had. The whole experience was delightful.
Would have been even better if we're mask free and not in a pandemic. We made the best of it and loved it

Date of experience: July 2021
SpaDivaLCMR, Spa Director at Spa Diva, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2021

Dear AngieD0816,

thank you for your kind review.

We are delighted to know that you and your friend came out refreshed from a wonderful massage and facial.

We hope you will come back to treat yourselves again with us at SpaDiva!

Reviewed July 25, 2021

I wanted a downtown spa close to a metro and was pleased to find Spa Diva with direct access to Peel station! I booked a facial and was very pleased with the service and results. Mia was professional but very approachable and she did a great job. I felt she really knew which products to use and was pleased to see she was well stocked with whatever my skin needed. I will be returning next time I need a facial, but most probably sooner to try out another service:)

Dear Monica,

thank you for taking the time to write this review.

We are pleased that our spa is convenient location wise and offers amazing treatments for your skin.

It is truly wonderful to know that Mia’s expertise allowed you to come out with radiant skin.

We cannot wait to pamper you with your next treatment!

Reviewed July 25, 2021 via mobile

I've been going to Spa Diva for many years and Mia is the best one when it comes to a quick and efficient wax session. Highly recommended!

Dear Tracy,

thank you for your lovely review.

We are pleased to know that Mia's waxing services stood out and made you come back all these years!

We will share your kind words with her.

We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed July 21, 2021 via mobile

I have been going to Spa Diva for the past 11 years. I have done facials, massage and waxing. Spa Diva is a hidden gem. You get a 5 star waxing treatment for a low price. I have lived in Switzerland, all over the US and Canada and it is by far the best spa I have been for waxing. The quality of the service, friendly staff, relaxing atmosphere… I could go on.

I have been waxing with Mia for the past 2 years. She is AMAZING. Not only is she so nice and just a pleasure to be around, but she is quick and does an impeccable job. She goes above and beyond. She is irreplaceable. (I have been waxing for the past 20 years and have yet to come across someone as good as her.)

Dear Tifanny E,

thank you so much for taking the time to write this sweet review.

We are pleased to know that your experience here has been like nowhere before and we are very happy to have you as a guest for 11 years.

Mia is an incredible esthetician and we will most definitely share your message with her!

We hope to pamper you again very soon!

Reviewed July 15, 2021 via mobile

I love Spa Diva! All the staff is awesome!! I go for facials and waxing with Mia cause she has the experience . Highly recommend this spa!!!

Dear Frank,

thank you very much for your nice review.

We are glad that your facial was up to your standard and that Mia’s expertise stood out!

We will make sure to tell her about your sweet message.

We hope to welcome you back very soon.