Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Wonderful massage at SpaDiva

Loved my experience at SpaDiva! Clean and comfortable amenities, and wonderful massage with Nicole... read more

Reviewed March 26, 2022
ArcticPacific
Phenomenal!

Nicole who gave me my massage was amazing! The entire experience was phenomenal solely because of... read more

Reviewed March 16, 2022
Chikita16

Recommended experiences in and around Montreal
from US$61.39
from US$22.91
from US$19.53
from US$67.39
More Info
All reviews chocolate covered strawberries private changing room highly recommend this spa resting area bikini wax wonderful facial marie france lemon water free indoor parking swedish massage manicure pedicure gift certificate body wrap dressing room couple massage spa experience downtown montreal
Selected filters
Reviewed November 10, 2021 via mobile

I have been doing my waxing for the last 4 years at Spa Diva with Mia. She’s truly the best! Best service, best waxing no pain! And also she’s so quick and efficient! I totally recommend her!
I also appreciate the free parking! So convenient :)

Date of experience: November 2021
SpaDivaLCMR, Spa Director at Spa Diva, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2022

Dear Tania B,

thank you for taking your time to write this kind review. It is an honor for us to have you as a long time guest. It is truly delightful to read that Mia’s expertise has shine through every appointment and we will share your sweet words with her. She will be very touched!
We are pleased you’ve enjoyed the free parking, we definitely aim to make this experience as stress free as possible!

Looking forward to welcoming you for your next appointment with us!

Reviewed November 9, 2021

As usual, Spa Diva responds to my needs. My massage with Micky was so great. I will definitely come again. My pedicure with Rosanna, thank you as well. I felt zen leaving there. My massage helped all my muscle pains. The spa is clean and we feel the zen. Good service.

Date of experience: October 2021
SpaDivaLCMR, Spa Director at Spa Diva, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2021

Dear silvanasimonetti,

thank you very much for taking the time to write such a lovely review.

It is very important for us that our guests leave our spa feeling relaxed and satisfied with their treatments and it is just wonderful to know that it is how you felt!

We hold this very dear to our heart so thank you!

Micky and Rosanna are both amazingly talented and they will be very touched by your words.

We hope to see you soon again!

Reviewed November 7, 2021

An excellent event to attend as a very clean place
LAURA was very professional, I really enjoyed her massage. I will hope to see you again.
Also, very good girls who were taking a lot of care myself of special :
ALYSSIA and Shakna
also the geat SARAH

Dear nazar k,

thank you for writing this review, we truly appreciate it.

It is a pleasure to know that our staff welcomed you warmly and with the most professionalism.

Your experience with us is very dear to us so we are very delighted to know that you were happy.

Thank you and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed November 7, 2021 via mobile

Incredible manicure and pedicure with Kate. Beautiful selection of polishes and use of high quality products. The paraffin treatment should not be missed. The whole experience from start to finish was wonderful and the space is soothing and calm.

Dear Eliana,

thank you for taking your time to write this sweet review.

We are pleased that your manicure and pedicure was not only beautiful but a relaxing experience thanks to Kate’s expertise.

The paraffin treatment is indeed one not to miss and we are glad we pampered you with it!

We hope to pamper you some more very soon!

Reviewed November 3, 2021 via mobile

Had a wonderful facial with Mia last month. Lounge is very relaxing and staff welcoming. Be back soon to try massage as recommanded.

Date of experience: October 2021

Dear Ana,

thank you very much for taking the time to write this review.

We are pleased to know that your experience with us was what you hoped for.

Mia is indeed incredible at facials and we will most definitely share your kind words with her!

We cannot wait to have you back for a pampering massage.