Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Wonderful massage at SpaDiva

Loved my experience at SpaDiva! Clean and comfortable amenities, and wonderful massage with Nicole... read more

Reviewed March 26, 2022
ArcticPacific
Phenomenal!

Nicole who gave me my massage was amazing! The entire experience was phenomenal solely because of... read more

Reviewed March 16, 2022
Chikita16

Recommended experiences in and around Montreal
from US$61.39
from US$22.91
from US$19.53
from US$67.39
More Info
All reviews chocolate covered strawberries private changing room highly recommend this spa resting area bikini wax wonderful facial marie france lemon water free indoor parking swedish massage manicure pedicure gift certificate body wrap dressing room couple massage spa experience downtown montreal
Selected filters
Reviewed December 25, 2021 via mobile

Amazing and so relaxing! Enjoyed every moment. The esthecian was so professional as she explained everything step by step. Thank you!

Date of experience: December 2021
SpaDivaLCMR, Spa Director at Spa Diva, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2022

Dear sc075,

thank you so much for taking the time to kindly write this review.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your experience with us as well as your facial.

We hope to welcome you as a guest very soon!

Reviewed November 22, 2021

Laura2 has been great the three times I've seen her. Each time was better than the last and Shakina provides great service in the lounge.

Dear SP,

thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review. We are extremely pleased to know that your experience with us has constantly amazed you. Laura is an amazing massage therapist and we will most definitely share your kind words with her! Same goes for the wonderful Shakina. Thank you very much and we are looking forward to welcoming you for your next appointment!

Reviewed November 20, 2021

I get my waxing done by Mia and she's great! She always makes me feel very comfortable and I love that we can share some good laughs as well. Everyone is so friendly and the parking they offer is perfect
ENJOY!

Dear Tara,

we thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are delighted to know that your experiences here are always enjoyable and fun. We definitely want our environment to feel relaxing and friendly! We are glad that you enjoy our complimentary parking.

We hope to pamper you soon again!

Reviewed November 10, 2021 via mobile

I have been doing my waxing for the last 4 years at Spa Diva with Mia. She’s truly the best! Best service, best waxing no pain! And also she’s so quick and efficient! I totally recommend her!
I also appreciate the free parking! So convenient :)

Dear Tania B,

thank you for taking your time to write this kind review. It is an honor for us to have you as a long time guest. It is truly delightful to read that Mia’s expertise has shine through every appointment and we will share your sweet words with her. She will be very touched!
We are pleased you’ve enjoyed the free parking, we definitely aim to make this experience as stress free as possible!

Looking forward to welcoming you for your next appointment with us!

Reviewed November 9, 2021

As usual, Spa Diva responds to my needs. My massage with Micky was so great. I will definitely come again. My pedicure with Rosanna, thank you as well. I felt zen leaving there. My massage helped all my muscle pains. The spa is clean and we feel the zen. Good service.

Date of experience: October 2021
SpaDivaLCMR, Spa Director at Spa Diva, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2021

Dear silvanasimonetti,

thank you very much for taking the time to write such a lovely review.

It is very important for us that our guests leave our spa feeling relaxed and satisfied with their treatments and it is just wonderful to know that it is how you felt!

We hold this very dear to our heart so thank you!

Micky and Rosanna are both amazingly talented and they will be very touched by your words.

We hope to see you soon again!