Lowest prices for your stay
US$95
SAVE US$39
Expedia.comUS$95
Hotels.comUS$95
StayForLongUS$132
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 12, 2020

We booked an atrium room to stay in the night before a flight. The atrium rooms offered a unique setting overlooking the pool area. The room was dated but well kept. The noise was unbearable though. A loud party in the atrium refused to settle after the hotel's nose curfew which made even rest impossible. The sound of a family walking quietly down the back hall was so loud it sounded like they were in our suite. If you need or want sleep - if you are traveling with children who need or want sleep do not stay here. Stay anywhere else. Not here.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Culture36344880092, Front Desk Supervisor at Best Western Montreal Aeroport - Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. - Imane - Front Desk

Reviewed March 6, 2020

Best time for me amd my grandbabies I had 4 aged 2 to 8 and they Loved it. The staff was attentive to both their and my needs. Highly recommend it for a family vacation...Pool was warm with lots of pool toys for guests to enjoy!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Culture36344880092, Front Office Manager at Best Western Montreal Aeroport - Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to send us your kind review. We hope to see you again soon! If there is anything I can assisit you with in the meantime please do not hesitate to contact me directly at elayne@bwmontrealairport.com.

Kind regards, Elayne Fyckes-front desk manager

Reviewed March 5, 2020

I called to get information about our room and the restaurant. The woman who answered (canadian-Italian accent) was rude, impatient and when I asked about the restaurant menu (because I could not find it online) and she just transfered me to the restaurant without asking me if that was ok or if I had any other questions prior to be transfered. I am worried as I have not even checked in yet but it is too late to cancel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Culture36344880092, Front Desk Supervisor at Best Western Montreal Aeroport - Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2020

Dear Ms. Marisa,

Thank you for letting us know about the concerns you faced while contacting our property.

I hope that you will consider staying with us so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at reservations@bwmontrealairport.com.

Pamela S
Front Desk Supervisor

Reviewed March 3, 2020

absolutely sucks fraud
got treated like an animal....amazing how service sucks wow i am absolutely disappointed....
i ordered two rooms.... when i get there... 1 room was available and the other was not even in their system....
and dont thinck that they offered to call the booking company....no not at all they didnt give one dawm s***....i had to pay a new room for 160$ which is 40 dollars more than what i paid originally.....
so basically i just wasted 120$ on a room that i didnt get....didnt get the money back.....and these "receptionist" told me go call the company....
i ask for a shuttle at 3am ....the dude picks up the phone to call who knows who... to finally tell me well nobody answered.....
its incredible how nobody cares about you ....insane ....managment absolutely sucks....go sleep in a marriot at least your money is secure and they will treat you as a customer not as a money making aminal.......

Dear Mr. Cloot,

Thank you for letting us know about the concerns you faced staying at our property our property.

Pamela S
Front Desk Supervisor

Reviewed March 1, 2020

Think twice if you want to stay there! The reception staff are rude Maybe they want that the Hotel turns into the chapter eleven is very close to the airport I goes there in February 2020 with my son.

Room tip: Other Hotel.....
Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank John C M
Culture36344880092, Front Desk Supervisor at Best Western Montreal Aeroport - Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.
We are very sorry your stay did not go as planned. Your feedback is very important to us and we will work hard to make sure this does not happen again.
Imane - Front Desk Supervisor