Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
View deal
SAVE US$10
PricelineUS$95
Trip.comUS$102
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 13, 2020

Booked this hotel because I had been in the past and they offered a parking included fare - many airport hotels now offer this including the Alt for the same price... hairs in the sheets were disgusting

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed December 5, 2020

My first trip since March h 2019. I usually travel quite a bit. This was just an overnight before an early flight to Calgary. I booked here because of the secure parking for the week included in the $159 fare. The low fare does not excuse the lack on cleanliness. Especially in these COVID times. Rug was not vacuumed, bathroom was gross and there were hairs on the sheets. No hand sanitizer in the rooms. Julian the bellhop was very sweet and quickly gave us a better room. But the whole place needs a redo. Feels like the Bates Motel !

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 29, 2020

Excellent courteous staff and extremely friendly and helpful. They cater to your needs and if they can’t they surely will try to in some way or another. The rooms are extremely clean. The only unfortunate part due to all that is going on in the world there is no bar service and therefore everything for food is also take out only.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed November 13, 2020

I was on a 13-hour transit before my next flight so booked a room at BW prior to my arrival. It was easy and quick however, message responses were either slow or none. Their 24-hour check-in policy is not clear/guaranteed. Although I informed them about my expected arrival and received a welcoming message [which I believe is a default message], I wasn't sure if I'll be able to check-in at a different time other than 3pm. Luckily, I was able to and probably that's due to the COVID situation. Overall, everything was good and smooth. The two ladies at the reception were very respectful and quickly processed everything. They also pay for your taxi for pick AND drop-ff to/from airport! I had a relaxing experience. Thank you BW and will hopefully return to stay here in the future.

Reviewed November 4, 2020

Always a good price and service is good.
Would recommend to others needing an Airport stay over.
Price and value are spot on and room is clean and tidy.
Will definitely stay on my next work related Layover.

• Trip type: Travelled on business