“Not my favourite!”

Price range: US$0 - US$16
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Le Plateau Mont-Royal
Description: We serve breakfast and lunch on the weekdays as well as weekend brunch.Our restaurant is casual, fun and the food is local, fresh and delicious. We are available for private events, please feel free to contact us for further information.
Reviewed 25 June 2016

This was my third time eating here. And I'm sorry each time it's worst for me! They don't take reservations but they won't sit you until your whole group is at the restaurant. Two of my friends order coffee we had to remind our server about the coffee, after about 10 minutes. I find the place expensive, I had the Sante eggs Benedict. $13.00 for two eggs, served on tomatoes and a small salad with 3 small pieces of fruit is a lot! The mimosas are good and fun especially when you get a bottle of prosecco to share. I will never understand why this place is as busy as it is!

Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

We accidentally stumbled upon this place as we were looking for Fairmount bagels on a Saturday morning. We were so impressed with the lineup that we did our research and returned on Sunday, determined to get in! It was worth the 20 min wait. Highly recommend it and would definitely return. The upbeat decor added to the fun and laid back atmosphere.

Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

My girlfriend and I went here for an early brunch and got there around 9 and it got pretty crowded around 9:30. The resturaunt itself has great decorations and wall paintings. Along with the unique music the atmosphere is very cool and laid back. I ordered a sampler type meal with eggs sausage potatoes bacon and my favorite was the French Toast. My Girlfriend ordered the French Toast as well. The food was fantastic and I would say this is a must stop for breafast/brunch if you are traveling to Montréal. Also the peach Mimosa is delicious!!!

Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

Minor wait for a table but well worth it. Waffles or French toast, eggs Benedict, their fresh orange juice, you really just can't go wrong here. Exceptional staff in front and back of house.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

They were immediately so eager to seat all 12 in my party and super nice about our party size even on a busy sunday morning. I cannot speak higher about the employees, we left there determined to marry all of them. Such nice people, who were so attentive and friendly. One of our dishes was late to come out, and they gave my friend a free smoothie while she waited! All of the dishes were delicious, I don't think you can go wrong heading here for brunch. Clearly, it is a popular place (with lines out the door to be seated!). My biggest tips are to arrive before 10am for brunch and get as many options as possible between your party so you can try everything.