“My first time in Montreal!”
Review of Faberge

Faberge
Ranked #173 of 5,820 Restaurants in Montreal
Price range: US$0 - US$16
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Le Plateau Mont-Royal
Description: We serve breakfast and lunch on the weekdays as well as weekend brunch.Our restaurant is casual, fun and the food is local, fresh and delicious. We are available for private events, please feel free to contact us for further information.
“My first time in Montreal!”
Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

I arrived in the city on December 12, for my first time and I was famished! Tired of airport food, I was ready for something different. We walked in ordered some espresso drinks, which were on the table in practically seconds! Our waitress was Claire who was personable, and gave us the feeling of "welcome to the family" effortlessly. I ordered some lunch crepes, and my mom a salad with chicken. The potatoes were nice and crispy, and had some sort of seasoning, that took it the extra distance.. we finished our plates, and even ordered some food to go!

Excelling service, excellent food, excellent vibes!
Ask for Claire, she's fun!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great service! ”
Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

Got up early to be the first customer there at 8am sharp! The server was great, food didn't take long, overall a great experience! Ordered the benny mac, coffee was included in price. Cons were that my poached egg was overcooked and the meal was too heavy for me (between the crispy potatoes and fried mac and cheese)

Kirkland, Canada
“Disappointment ”
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

Not impressed. I was not worth the price. First off plates were very poorly plated. Secondly the waitress asked if we would like orange juice she said it was a large glass. When I got it I was so disappointed it was a regular glass size and they charged $5. Lastly the worst part was when I ordered a white hot chocolate. Never did she tell me the price and the price was not listed anywhere. I got charged $7 for it!! That's absurd!
The bus boy was also very bothersome, he kept taking out plates when people were done eating we had to tell him to stop.
I would not recommend this place there are many others in the neighbourhood with better prices for your meal.
Would not return.

Calgary, Canada
“Why all the hype ”
Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

We were recommended to go to Faberge and when we got to the location there was a line up. So we anxiously awaited our turn. The room is small and you are packed in tight. The waitress was rushed but polite. We ordered the mac bennies and the salmon bennies. And we added the Poutine instead of regular potatoes. The food was coldish, heavily covered in hollandaise sauce. The portion is huge, way to much for me but others may love that. The mac bennie base was just to heavy and bland.
I think it was all very regular, nothing to wait in line for.

Visited November 2016
Montreal, Canada
“Very Popular Breakfast spot”
Reviewed 6 November 2016

This was our second visit to Faberge and things have not changed much. On week-ends be prepared for a long wait, especially near noon. We were 4 people and arrived at about 9:45 am and there was already a line outside. We waited a good 25 minutes before we were seated.
Our waitress, Talia, was excellent. She gave us a few minutes to look over the menu, brought some coffees and a hot chocolate ($4.00) and then took our orders.
I was actually surprised how quickly our orders arrived and yes, they all arrived at the same time. All our meals were very good.
La Belle Province ($15.00) consisted of a bacon stuffed waffle covered in blueberry compote and more bacon. Le Massif ($16.00) was hugh, 3 eggs, bacon, ham, sausage, baked beans and bacon jam. It was served with delicious home fries, toast (5 sorts) and fresh fruit. One of our omlettes, Impact ($12.00) contained Cheddar, Swiss and St. Paulin cheeses. It also came with all the trimmings and my wife loved it. I went with the Le CH ($14.00) and it was filled with wild mushrooms, bacon and cheddar cheese and came with all the trimmings. Excellent! Both omelettes were very fluffy and tasted great. The coffees were included with our meals.
They do not take reservations, so I would call ahead to see how busy they are and how long the wait time is. Their number is: 514 903-6649. Enjoy!!

• Visited November 2016