“Best Brunch in Montreal”
Review of Faberge

Faberge
Ranked #179 of 5,849 Restaurants in Montreal
Price range: US$0 - US$16
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Le Plateau Mont-Royal
Description: We serve breakfast and lunch on the weekdays as well as weekend brunch.Our restaurant is casual, fun and the food is local, fresh and delicious. We are available for private events, please feel free to contact us for further information.
Reviewed 27 December 2016

My daughters were looking for crepes and Faberge delivered. What we found was a delightful, comfortable little place tucked away in a nice neighborhood. The menu was full of exciting, tasty combinations.

One daughter had the Nutella crepes, the other had classic eggs benedict. My wife had an apple/cheddar crepe and I enjoyed the eggs benedict Supreme. Everything was amazing.

The service was spot on, attentive without smothering the conversation. The ambiance perfect. If I lived in Montreal, this would be my weekend brunch place.

There are newer reviews for Faberge

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

Went with friends for Sunday brunch and was impressed with the laid back vibe, fun menu and great food. The line up can be long but the food is worth the wait. The délice French toast is a favourite with cinnamon butter and candied pecans. A friend at the table ordered gluten free smoked salmon eggs Benedict and loved the fluffy bread. Brunch for 1 with cafe au lait, tax and tip was $30.

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

Had a nice brunch with a few friends. Food is great but the place is very noisy and cramped. We didn't mind one bit as the service and food were both first rate!

Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

I arrived in the city on December 12, for my first time and I was famished! Tired of airport food, I was ready for something different. We walked in ordered some espresso drinks, which were on the table in practically seconds! Our waitress was Claire who was personable, and gave us the feeling of "welcome to the family" effortlessly. I ordered some lunch crepes, and my mom a salad with chicken. The potatoes were nice and crispy, and had some sort of seasoning, that took it the extra distance.. we finished our plates, and even ordered some food to go!

Excelling service, excellent food, excellent vibes!
Ask for Claire, she's fun!

Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

Got up early to be the first customer there at 8am sharp! The server was great, food didn't take long, overall a great experience! Ordered the benny mac, coffee was included in price. Cons were that my poached egg was overcooked and the meal was too heavy for me (between the crispy potatoes and fried mac and cheese)