“Amazing”

Price range: US$0 - US$16
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Le Plateau Mont-Royal
Description: We serve breakfast and lunch on the weekdays as well as weekend brunch.Our restaurant is casual, fun and the food is local, fresh and delicious. We are available for private events, please feel free to contact us for further information.
Reviewed 15 January 2017

The brunch/breakfast is amazing at Faberge. The lineup is a little long though. We've been there a couple of times and have never been disappointed.

There are newer reviews for Faberge

Reviewed 8 January 2017

My husband and I went for brunch and had a great time. We had amazing service and were seated right away (we went during the week, on the weekends there is usually a line up). We both had an eggs Benedict dish which were both great. The price was also on par for what we had. We would return to try other items on the menu.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

Breakfast is my favorite meal and Faberge is the best! We love the servers too. We eat here regularly.

Reviewed 27 December 2016

My daughters were looking for crepes and Faberge delivered. What we found was a delightful, comfortable little place tucked away in a nice neighborhood. The menu was full of exciting, tasty combinations.

One daughter had the Nutella crepes, the other had classic eggs benedict. My wife had an apple/cheddar crepe and I enjoyed the eggs benedict Supreme. Everything was amazing.

The service was spot on, attentive without smothering the conversation. The ambiance perfect. If I lived in Montreal, this would be my weekend brunch place.

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

Went with friends for Sunday brunch and was impressed with the laid back vibe, fun menu and great food. The line up can be long but the food is worth the wait. The délice French toast is a favourite with cinnamon butter and candied pecans. A friend at the table ordered gluten free smoked salmon eggs Benedict and loved the fluffy bread. Brunch for 1 with cafe au lait, tax and tip was $30.