“Yummmmm”

Price range: US$0 - US$16
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Le Plateau Mont-Royal
Description: We serve breakfast and lunch on the weekdays as well as weekend brunch.Our restaurant is casual, fun and the food is local, fresh and delicious. We are available for private events, please feel free to contact us for further information.
Reviewed 1 February 2017

This last time going was my second time there and I was just as satisfied. So far the pb&j french toast is most definitely my favorite with their lovely large hot chocolate. Be prepared for a wait especially if you are going on a weekend, the line can be out the door, but it is well worth the wait. I do wish the location was a smidge larger as you feel with every step and squeeze you may have nudged or bumped someone, but once again well worth all the occupational and patron hazards for the very tasty food !

1  Thank Rebecca M
There are newer reviews for Faberge

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Went healthy and got the eggs benedict santé, it was fantastic. Great decor, lovely service, tasty fresh juices. Go.

Reviewed 15 January 2017

The brunch/breakfast is amazing at Faberge. The lineup is a little long though. We've been there a couple of times and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

My husband and I went for brunch and had a great time. We had amazing service and were seated right away (we went during the week, on the weekends there is usually a line up). We both had an eggs Benedict dish which were both great. The price was also on par for what we had. We would return to try other items on the menu.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

Breakfast is my favorite meal and Faberge is the best! We love the servers too. We eat here regularly.