“Favorite brunch spot!”

Price range: US$0 - US$16
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Le Plateau Mont-Royal
Description: We serve breakfast and lunch on the weekdays as well as weekend brunch.Our restaurant is casual, fun and the food is local, fresh and delicious. We are available for private events, please feel free to contact us for further information.
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

We were recommended by our host to try Fabergé for brunch and it did not disappoint in the least. It has the feeling of a quirky café with purple velvet booths and interesting, eye-catching décor (i.e. a picture of a unicorn and a Flava Flav clock) and charming chalkboard beverage menus on the wall. Don't know if it was a fluke or not, but every time we went, the Adventure Time cartoon was playing on the television so a very kid friendly spot.

They had great options to fit all sorts of dietary preferences and needs. I am more of an adventurous person when it comes to trying god so the first visit, I got "Le Red Eye": a burger with peanut butter and sriracha sauce. Every entrée came with a side of fresh seasonal fruit and home fries. Note: us Americans were not prepared for the size of these potatoes haha. They're hearty home fries. I also got "Le Vert": a kale smoothie with some sort of fruit juices I can't remember at the moment but I remember it was delicious and refreshing. My friends got the Choco-Coco- chocolate and coconut milk with chia seeds. One of them is also a big eggs benedict fan and was appreciative of the many varieties of eggs benedict offered. On another visit, I got the chicken and waffles. 4 large, fluffy waffle pieces with more than enough pieces of perfectly fried chicken. It also came with a sriracha dipping sauce (along with the home fries and fruit) but I like very spicy food and asked for extra hot sauce to add. I also got the lavander hibiscus tea which was warming and comforting on a cold Montreal morning.

Definitely a favorite!

There are newer reviews for Faberge

Reviewed 1 February 2017

This last time going was my second time there and I was just as satisfied. So far the pb&j french toast is most definitely my favorite with their lovely large hot chocolate. Be prepared for a wait especially if you are going on a weekend, the line can be out the door, but it is well worth the wait. I do wish the location was a smidge larger as you feel with every step and squeeze you may have nudged or bumped someone, but once again well worth all the occupational and patron hazards for the very tasty food !

1  Thank Rebecca M
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Went healthy and got the eggs benedict santé, it was fantastic. Great decor, lovely service, tasty fresh juices. Go.

Reviewed 15 January 2017

The brunch/breakfast is amazing at Faberge. The lineup is a little long though. We've been there a couple of times and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

My husband and I went for brunch and had a great time. We had amazing service and were seated right away (we went during the week, on the weekends there is usually a line up). We both had an eggs Benedict dish which were both great. The price was also on par for what we had. We would return to try other items on the menu.