2,424 results
All reviews petite suite old montreal verses restaurant mechant boeuf rooftop bar exposed brick continental breakfast charming hotel electric fireplace art galleries the penthouse jacuzzi tub turn down service notre dame romantic getaway great boutique street noise
Reviewed May 14, 2017

Perfect location, right behind Notre Dame in the heart of Old Town. The heater was on when we arrived, and classical music was playing, which was just what we needed after a day of travelling. Thoughtful touches that set the hotel apart from others.
Staff were friendly and helpful, rooms were spacious and comfortable. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Hotel-Nelligan, Responsable de la réception at Hotel Nelligan, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2017

Dear Guest,
We are very grateful for your beautiful words. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and are glad you liked the special touches we try to have for our guests. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed May 14, 2017 via mobile

Excellent hotel in a great location. The rooftop deck restaurant was amazing!!! I would go there for drinks and appetizers too. We had lunch a few times. A totally cool hotel. The roof top deck was worth a visit if you can't get reservations to stay at the hotel.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you kindly for your wonderful comments about our hotel. I am glad to hear how much you appreciated the location and the rooftop Terrasse and I am thankful of your recommendation. I hope to welcome you back soon.

Warm regards!

Reviewed May 11, 2017 via mobile

Hotel Nelligan was everything we hope it would be. The property is quietly elegant and well-located. The staff are warm and accommodating. When we arrived, the staff was quick to provide an alternate room better suited to our taste. Melanie, one of the concierge staff, was flexible, knowledgeable and very helpful. Weather didn't permit trying their well-regarded terrace, but a drink in the bar was a fine alternative. We looked forward to staying at the Nelligan, and it didn't disappoint us!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for you beautiful words. I am so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful experience in our hotel and I am thankful of your recommendation. Melanie was elated to hear the beautiful comment you left about her. I look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed May 10, 2017 via mobile

We stayed in a king atrium room, which is the cheapest of the rooms, but it was still very nice. It is a beautiful brick building with modern decor and was plenty big including the bathroom. Staff was very friendly and helpful, and the rate was very good considering the location and the fact that it included valet parking and breakfast.
It's a great location near notre Dame and countless shops and restaurants, and it also close to the river.
I would definitely stay here again if we come back.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BrianE1972

Dear Guest,
Thank you kindly for your wonderful comments about our hotel. I am glad to hear how much you appreciated the friendly and helpful staff, the rooms, and the location. I hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed May 9, 2017 via mobile

I had no idea what to expect as my biz booked it for me. Turned out it was just lovely! The room was comfy and we'll appointed. Bathtub was a jacuzzi. Shower is huge. Fantastic location (right in old Montreal behind Notre dame cathedral). Will most definitely will return

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Robert N
Hotel-Nelligan, Responsable de la réception at Hotel Nelligan, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2017

Dear Guest,
We thank you very much for sharing your good words on this site. We hope to welcome back very soon!

Warm Regards