“Amazing place”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Canadian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Ville-Marie
Description: Salumi Vino located in the heart of Old Montreal and within walking distance from most major hotels in the city. With the capacity to sit roughly 50 people plus room for 20 in its private hall, Salumi Vino is perfect for any occasion, whether it be a romantic first date, a family style meal, your corporate party or just a few drinks with close friends, Salumi Vino is the place to be. Salumi Vino offers dishes that are based on Authentic Italian recipes handed down from generation to generation. Our wine bar is open 6 days a week until midnight, serving Salumi until closing. Please stop by and experience Salumi Vino for yourself.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Came here after reading the trip advisor reviews and I must say that it was well worth the the visit. My wife and I shared 3 appetizers, zucchini chips, meatballs, and the burrata. The zucchini chips were her favourite, light and crispy. I really enjoyed the meatballs (they reminded me of the ones my grandmother used to make) but the burrata was on a whole other level. It was so creamy and the tomatoes that it is served with transported me back to italy. After our delicious appetizers we shared the braised beef pappardelle. Our waiter explained how the beef is braised for over 6 hours and then tossed with their silky smooth homemade pasta. In one word, outstanding. To end the meal we shared the chef's choice veal which was prepared with eggplant and tomatoe with melted mozzarella cheese on top. To die for. If you're in the mood for Italian and aren't sure where to go, don't hesitate, and book a table. Will definitely return and recommend

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank michaeltoteda

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Dinner at this restaurant was fantastic my wife and I had a great bottle of wine and shared a juicy 40oz tomahawk steak served on a platter with a big house salad and can't forget the amazing truffle and parmigiano fries .... I want to thank the staff for making this a very special night for us and we will be back

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Bigmike222
Reviewed April 1, 2018

I chose this restaurant for a night out with my friends, seeing great reviews. We were greeted by a kind staff, and were seated in no time. We started off with several glasses of wine and the calamari fritti, and ordered some pasta and meat dishes for the main. In general, the food was good, but I did not find it exceptional. Perhaps it was just me, being too excited by the great reviews.

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is excellent! Try the chicken dish, the flavours are so good. The ravioli from the appetizer menu and rice balls were tasty too. We shared several pasta and other entrees for the table. Some rich flavours so sharing was a great way to try lots of them without being too full. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed March 25, 2018

A charming restaurant at the edge of Montreal's old town. Small place with a nice ambience and a great menu.
From the traditional pastas to some creative additions all cooked to perfection and all prepared on the spot and served fresh. Also an interesting wine list with a broad selection of Italian wines. However short on desserts with only 2 choices on offer that night. Well worth the trial and would definitely go again to taste other items on the menu.