“A GEM IN MONTREAL”
Review of Maison Boulud

Maison Boulud
Reserve with OpenTable
Maison Boulud is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #76 of 6,524 Restaurants in Montreal
Price range: US$21 - US$68
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Ville-Marie
Description: explore our extensive culinary master piece of a menu at Maison Boulud. Located inside the Ritz-Carlton, Montreal, our restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner with a weekend brunch.
Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

A Top notch Service with Amazing Food
I was here for a nice lunch .. it was an extraordinary lunch
I started by a tartare of Salmon for my appetizer .. the salmon was so fresh and delicate
I continue by the Eggplant Agnolottti with Tomato and basil.. so much flavors and I finished by an elegant dessert an Umeshu frozen parfait plums with rice pudding emulsion
I was in Paradise ..!!
If you appreciate perfection in Cuisine this place is definitely for all of you
A place to remember ..!!!

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

La Maison Boulud is one of the finest culinaries in the city of Montreal.The beautiful ambiance,the delicious gastronomic meals, the friendly staff together they make a concoction of a seven star restaurant.
My Mother always loved their waffles and pancakes...she loved this place.

Soeb.Rangwala
514 770 3760

Reviewed September 12, 2018

We had the degustation menu and I would highly recommend trying it. It is reasonably priced, creative, and abolutely delicious. Service is impeccable too

1  Thank Bob S
Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

We recently dined at Maison Boulud in Montreal and had an extraordinary experience! The food is amazing... Crunchy Salad, Lobster Gnocchi and Country Pate not to be missed. Thank you Aimelene and Etienne for the superb service!

1  Thank Abby F
Reviewed September 2, 2018

There is a say that a restaurant is as good as the last visit. And I think it is the case here. I go there quite often, and I must say, the quality and taste of food is very consistent i.e. excellent. So, no mistake here. But last time I was there, it took us an eternity before being served. The restaurant was very busy, but us, the clients, had to wait too long. And the staff should have informed us of the delays. Even if the staff was very professional and quite good, if you have to wait too long to get your plates ... it is a bit of a turn off. I will tell you how it went the next time I go there.