3 people are viewing this hotel
US$114
PricelineUS$148
NovotelUS$148
ZenHotels.comUS$153
All reviews close to the airport an airport hotel front desk staff pool and hot tub business hotel business trip one night stay mini bar pillows downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed December 12, 2021 via mobile

The hotel is nice plenty of parking the gave me an upgrade that was nice from there part please wen you order from the restaurant the tip is included the staff of the restaurant are not very honest don’t tip twice
Over all it was a good stay I like Novotel it’s not so bad the room Decor so so standard

Room tip: Don’t tip 2 time wen you order from the restaurant
Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed November 26, 2021

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveller and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Reviewed November 24, 2021 via mobile

I was staying at the hotel on November 19th, and I am also an Accor Gold member so that means I do appreciate the ACCOR group, but this Novotel was one of the worst ones I have ever stayed, I checked in at 8:00 or let's say 8:15 pm, cause nobody was at the lobby , i went to look around in the lobby area but no one , I could have walken at the bar and take some bottles with me cuz no one would have seen me, finally someone arrived after we were already 2 people waiting at the lobby, guy only said barely hi, and I had to ask for my welcome drink voucher which he had forgotten too, then I asked for the shuttle to the airport in the morning, which the homepage mention they have, but he just said no shuttle, covid!! So I was already annoyed to take another taxi. Then went to the room, stains on the toilet seat which I cleaned then myself cause probably no one would have come to make that clean at 9. Went down quickly to the bar, empty no one around, 10 minutes later a woman came out of the kitchen where she was chatting with someone. Next morning I had to check out at 6 am and yes this time someone was at the reception in the small room next to it, but I had to wake that man up because he was sleeping and snoring loudly in it with the door open, so that everyone could see him, very professional...
Will I stay here again with an early flight, no due to the staff and the cleaness of the room, I never experienced something like that at ACCOR, and yes I speak fluently french so that was not a problem with the staff. Novotel Airport please go to the Novotel at Rue de la Montagne to see how's cause they do their job perfectly, where I will stay again next week.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Timlux
Reviewed November 12, 2021

The Hotel is NOT in compliance with the Truth in Advertising Law. It advertises on its website as an airport Hotel, however it is a $ 30 taxi ride away from the airport, as the Hotel does NOT provide shuttle services, EVEN THOUGH THIS IS ADVERTISED ON THE WEB SITE. Another falsehood. We reserved the hotel based on those advertised statements and wound up paying much more (two taxi rides at $ 30 each) than expected. All this in spite of the fact that I sent an e-mail to the hotel booking the shuttle, which e-mail btw was NEVER replied to, because apparently the e-mail on the website is wrong…. That said, the Hotel itself is very nice, and the staff did give us an upgrade, was very apologetic and gave us two free drink vouchers; you could notice their frustration with the situation, as this was apparently not the first time a guest complained about this. Although it was mentioned that a reimbursement of the taxifare would be asked for from Management, upon checkout this had not been processed. The Lobby bar and restaurant are really incredible nicely designed and the room was very comfortable and it would be a pleasure staying there again, if we would need to stay in the technopark area, but not near the Airport.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank alexanderd196
Reviewed November 8, 2021

The Novotel was not a great experience. There were only two exceptions to this, the customer agent at the front desk and Avi in the dining room. Both individual were very nice and provided a high level of service. Thats were the glowing review ends. First, as noted in other reviews the shuttle is a lie. Its a scam to get you into the hotel. We were promised that the hotel would look into paying our taxi costs but of course we were on the hook for that. The great deal for a hotel that is 20 mins to the airport isn't such a great deal when you tack on an extra $30. The hotel is tired. Our shower didn't drain properly and things are just falling apart. We will not return again.

1  Thank normgerl