Lowest prices for your stay
US$148
US$148
Vio.com
US$112
NovotelUS$148
PricelineUS$148
Hotels.comUS$148
All reviews close to the airport an airport hotel front desk staff pool and hot tub business hotel business trip one night stay mini bar pillows downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed February 27, 2022

At check-in, staff were friendly and efficient. Lobby is a nice size. There is a restaurant off of one side that serves breakfast and dinner. We didn't partake in those. Elevator is a key system use, for added security. My daughter and I had a superior king room on the 8th floor, facing the main street, Rue de la Montagne. The view was alright, and we could kind of see Mt Royal, behind the various buildings. The king bed was very comfy to sleep on...solid sleep with good pillows. There was also a pull out couch, which we could sit on. My daughter worked a bit at the work desk. There is no coffee maker in the room, but there is a kettle and tea bags or instant coffee for use. There were packages that had powder to use + other items. There wasn't a usual type fridge, but I had phoned ahead of arriving, and the person stated that there is a mini bar, and one could find room to put a few items in, which we did. Shower had 2 shower heads...one on an angle, and one large one, where the water comes straight down. There is no hair dryer to use, and no, much needed mini bottle of conditioner to use. The front desk staff stated they were out of it, for now.
The location of the hotel in the city is great, with just walking 1'2 the street to get to the major street of Rue Ste. Catherine, and the other way, the major Blvd Rene Levesque. The street, one over from hotel, has alot of pubs/bars, restaurants, for several streets (Crescent street). We were able to walk to many places we wanted to see, or used the handy Metro, for getting around.
Staff were always saying hello, when we'd go and come from hotel, even if they were busy, looking at their computers; they would acknowledge, which was nice. There is a room in lobby area, that allows guests to leave their luggage,, for hours, and then return to pick it up, when they need to.
We were happy with our stay here, and would return, if we visit the city again. We would recommend others to stay here as well.

Date of stay: February 2022
Reviewed December 12, 2021 via mobile

The hotel is nice plenty of parking the gave me an upgrade that was nice from there part please wen you order from the restaurant the tip is included the staff of the restaurant are not very honest don’t tip twice
Over all it was a good stay I like Novotel it’s not so bad the room Decor so so standard

Room tip: Don’t tip 2 time wen you order from the restaurant
Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed November 26, 2021

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveller and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Reviewed November 24, 2021 via mobile

I was staying at the hotel on November 19th, and I am also an Accor Gold member so that means I do appreciate the ACCOR group, but this Novotel was one of the worst ones I have ever stayed, I checked in at 8:00 or let's say 8:15 pm, cause nobody was at the lobby , i went to look around in the lobby area but no one , I could have walken at the bar and take some bottles with me cuz no one would have seen me, finally someone arrived after we were already 2 people waiting at the lobby, guy only said barely hi, and I had to ask for my welcome drink voucher which he had forgotten too, then I asked for the shuttle to the airport in the morning, which the homepage mention they have, but he just said no shuttle, covid!! So I was already annoyed to take another taxi. Then went to the room, stains on the toilet seat which I cleaned then myself cause probably no one would have come to make that clean at 9. Went down quickly to the bar, empty no one around, 10 minutes later a woman came out of the kitchen where she was chatting with someone. Next morning I had to check out at 6 am and yes this time someone was at the reception in the small room next to it, but I had to wake that man up because he was sleeping and snoring loudly in it with the door open, so that everyone could see him, very professional...
Will I stay here again with an early flight, no due to the staff and the cleaness of the room, I never experienced something like that at ACCOR, and yes I speak fluently french so that was not a problem with the staff. Novotel Airport please go to the Novotel at Rue de la Montagne to see how's cause they do their job perfectly, where I will stay again next week.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Timlux
Reviewed November 12, 2021

The Hotel is NOT in compliance with the Truth in Advertising Law. It advertises on its website as an airport Hotel, however it is a $ 30 taxi ride away from the airport, as the Hotel does NOT provide shuttle services, EVEN THOUGH THIS IS ADVERTISED ON THE WEB SITE. Another falsehood. We reserved the hotel based on those advertised statements and wound up paying much more (two taxi rides at $ 30 each) than expected. All this in spite of the fact that I sent an e-mail to the hotel booking the shuttle, which e-mail btw was NEVER replied to, because apparently the e-mail on the website is wrong…. That said, the Hotel itself is very nice, and the staff did give us an upgrade, was very apologetic and gave us two free drink vouchers; you could notice their frustration with the situation, as this was apparently not the first time a guest complained about this. Although it was mentioned that a reimbursement of the taxifare would be asked for from Management, upon checkout this had not been processed. The Lobby bar and restaurant are really incredible nicely designed and the room was very comfortable and it would be a pleasure staying there again, if we would need to stay in the technopark area, but not near the Airport.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple