All reviews gay village friendly hosts a great stay fresh croissants birthday weekend short blocks b and b quiet street excellent breakfast bed and breakfast private bathroom stayed here for nights old montreal central location crepes every morning would definitely stay here again
Reviewed October 6, 2018

This B&B is one of the best stays I have had in Montreal. It is a wonderful place. Very welcoming and the owners and staff are awesome. I would highly recommend the Maison des Jardines. I know I will certainly make it my "go to" place when visiting Montreal from now on. There is nothing I can say that is bad about this little gem located just two short blocks from the gay village.

Room tip: Any room in this place will be a great one.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed September 29, 2018

We only stayed for one night but it is a wonderful B & B. Our room was large and the bed really comfortable. The bathroom was clean and modern and I didn't want to get out of the shower. Stefan was so helpful and friendly and breakfast was huge. Location wise it is well placed and easy to walk to everywhere. Bars nearby. I would thoroughly recommend anyone to stay here. They made it feel like home.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Luc D, Propriétaire at Maison Des Jardins, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2018

Dear Guests,
Thank you to visiting us and for your good words. We hope to have a chance to see you again at Maison des Jardins.
Sincerely yours
Luc and Robert

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

Luc et Robert are the best hosts. The accommodations are nice and clean. The breakfast is outstanding, especially the fresh croissants! Everyone is kind and the house is quiet. I highly recommend a massage by Luc!

This was my first time in Montreal. I will be back soon!

Merci mille fois!

Bill A

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

B&B very clean and quiet. Within walking distance of great restaurants. Very friendly and helpful staff/host (English friendly/helpful). Also had a delicious and hearty breakfast. Beautiful patio in the backyard.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2018

My partner and I stayed here last weekend for her birthday and this beautiful place was nothing short of amazing. The rooms were clean, the price was great and the people were incredible. The neighborhood is quiet and peaceful and also in the most central location for anything you want to do. Extremely close to the subway and the gay village. Breakfast was delicious and we are now completely obsessed with their two beautiful dogs, Gimo and Gaya. We can't say anything bad about this place and will be back sooner than later to Montreal! Thanks so much to Luc and Stefan for making our trip one to remember. XO - Mallory and Christine

Date of stay: July 2018