All reviews budget hotels an extra pillow full blast paid parking recommend staying here bed was comfortable catherine street
Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

You get what you pay for, air conditioning was shared by all the rooms, couldn't open window wide because no screen, smelled, need to update their decor,rugs were dirty and stained, breakfast chairs also stained.only good thing about it was close to downtown.

Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

If I could give this place negatie star, I would. This place is terrible, smelly and dirty. They charged me a total of $150 for a night including $15 for one time parking. With that amount of money, I can go to another three stars hotels that offer better room and better service. AC not working, terrible receptionist who cant even speak English or French properly. The room smells like rotten eggs.
My uncle booked this place by mistake so we ended up suffering a night there. And thanks God it's only one night. The receptionist was really rude. I asked them to check if the AC worked. He went up to my room, explained to my dad that the room would later become cold if we opened the windows. What the heck? What s the point of having centralized ac?Then he asked my dad "can you understant English". I was like "hello, you cant even speak English properly, how can you ask my dad that question". That rude and unprofessional. Oh I forgot! They are like mom and pop shop (hotel)
Stay away from this place the best as you can. $150 for this ghetto place is not worth it. Trust me! Your visit to Montreal will be better if you stay away from this hotel.

2  Thank jeanniephan
Reviewed August 18, 2017

I would give this Hotel a miss if at all possible. It is a little run down to say the least. Best part was the breakfast, fresh coffee, croissants and muffins. However, as they say you get what you pay for.

Date of stay: July 2017
1  Thank eric1927
Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

We went there as a Family with little children, we checked in at 6 and checkout after one hour. We paid 330 for 2 nights and we got 80$ refund ! The hotel beds were dirty, room was not as clean ! Front desk guy was very friendly and helpful. The location is good. I don't recommend it if you care (even a little) for cleanliness !!!

Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

Everything about this budget hoyel was fine. Great cable, the breakfast was fine. Coffe was available when i got up at 530 am. There is a microwave in the breakfast area you can use all times. Room has a fridge. My only complaint was noisy neighbours.

Trip type: Travelled solo