All reviews outdoor shower gourmet breakfast every morning gay village quiet street private balcony claw foot tub b bs sauteed vegetables rooms are en suite helpful owner finding parking shared bathroom beaudry metro other guests le village montreal attractions
Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful Victorian B&B on quiet street in the Village. Clean! Delicious breakfasts! Private balcony was a big plus. It was very private for a B&B. We were able to park on the street for our stay! Walking distance to a lot of shops and cafes. Only a couple blocks from nightspots and the metro.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 19, 2018

Charming old building is a 6 room B&B a short stroll to Rue Ste Catherine E and all it has to offer. Minutes to the Beaudry Metro station, connecting to the entire city. One room on the street level with a private bath. Other rooms, plus a common area and terrace upstairs. Some (if not all - not sure) of the upstairs rooms share a bath. Tasteful breakfast room where Chef Lionel serves daily creations beautifully conceived and presented. Wonderful conversation with fellow guests.

Room Tip: Rm 6 nicely appointed with private bath. Oddly, you enter the room through the bath, whose door enters directly to a common sitting room.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 8, 2018

My partner and I just spent 4 nights in this delightful B&B in the "gay village" of Montreal. It is beautiful, historical building with gorgeous rooms and furnishings. Every morning Chef Lionel prepared a gourmet breakfast for us, and sent us off on our day. It's very quiet and peaceful, but located very close to the Beaudry Metro station and walking distance from the old city. We loved it and will stay there again when we return to Montreal. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 3, 2018

I have stayed at Alexander Logan (1870) for the last 5 years. I feel very welcomed and never had a bad experience when using their facilities, such as my private bedroom or the common breakfast area on the first floor. Their breaksfast is my opnion usually, the highlight of my stay. Always an AMAZING SURPRISE, before you even start you day. I strongly susgest Alexander Logan and their well priced rooms as a suggestion for you next stay in Montreal.

Room Tip: My favorites are rooms # 1 and 2
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 26, 2017

The location of this B&B was perfect to access Ste. Catherine's street, Old Montreal and Mont Royal. We walked everywhere but did take the Metro to go to Jean Talon Market. Located in a residential neighbourhood, it is two blocks from Ste. Catherine's where there are lots of restaurants and patios. Each morning we had a gourmet breakfast in the lovely dining room. Our room was beautiful and we had a private rooftop patio. If you want a flavour of Montreal of old, I would recommend staying here. There is a flat rate for taxis to this location from/to the airport so don't pay more than $40 (2017).

Room Tip: There are 5 rooms in this B&B, but not all have a private bath/washroom. All rooms are beautiful.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple