US$248
US$172
Loews Hotel Vogue(Montreal)
US$206
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$232/night.

Hotel Le Crystal(Montreal)
US$241
US$229
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$261/night.

US$181
US$137
US$111
US$154
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

US$194
US$189
Travelocity
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$265/night.

US$164
US$160
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 17, 2008

There's better places out there.
The price was great but next time I'd pay more and stay elsewhere.
We stayed at this hotel during the Just for Laughs festival. It's very centrally located and in a fun neighbourhood. However not the cleanest hotel around. Although it wasn't dirty, it could have been cleaner. Also no working air conditioning. When we asked at the front desk we were told it was working, as he's sitting in his office with the window open and sweating buckets. Needless to say we spent five sweaty night there.
I'd pass on this place and find something else.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Fille555
Reviewed June 20, 2008

We booked a room through Travelocity, and when we showed up... THERE WAS NO BUILDING AT THAT ADDRESS!!! It jumped from 1093 to 1103 St. Denis...

So no big deal, just call the hotel. We call the number that's listed with them and with Travelocity, and... it goes to a cell phone. That's turned off. With no voicemail.

We wandered around for 20 minutes trying to find the place, asking at other places, talking to people on the street, but no one had any idea where this place was.

It was midnight, we were tired, and no one could help us. We ended up booking at a Hilton around the corner - more expensive, but at least you could find the building, and they answered the phone.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled as a couple
2  Thank nometa
Reviewed June 10, 2008

This is a great little hotel right in the centre of the Latin Quarter. St Denis Street is right there with all its great bars and restaurants. Berri Metro station is a 5 minute walk. The room was charming, and very old-world. Queensize bed was very comfortable (the pullout didn't look quite as comfortable). The manager was most helpful and spoke good English. We didn't have a car, and there didn't seem to be any obvious parking - probably have to find a private lot. There's a good 24-hour cafe opposite. A great hotel in a great location!

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with friends
Thank ChrisOntario.Canada
Reviewed May 25, 2008

After a long trip I arrived to this "hotel", i had checked my reservation the day before travelling but surprise! They couldn't find my reservation and they sent to another hotel, Le Glamour...very bad experience. The websites of both hotels deceive the customers, the rooms are nothing to do with the reality. I tried to find an explanation at Vip Loft the day after and the person in charge couldn't stop laughing at me. He said that they have several kinds of Suites, but if you click the Suite option as I did, the features are terrace, jacuzzi, plasm screen...but i found myself sleeping in a sad and dark bedroom with big holes in the door and in the walls and with the owner mad at me because he couldn't understand why i was complaining. The situation was ridiculous and i wrote an official complain at the tourist office. I hope everyody could do the same, because if the have several complainings maybe the can do something serious about it. I could check that most of the people at Glamour Hotel was in the same situation: a real nightmare. The Ower threatened me saying that he was going to ruin my business too yelling as crazy...unbelievable and unadmisible.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank biliar
Reviewed April 28, 2008

I booked the hotel through HRS.com beginning of April for my stay 19 - 21 April. The pictures looked nice, freshly opened, so I thought nothing could be wrong. The rate I got for these dates was CAD 50 per night.
Upon arrival at the hotel I had problems finding the entrance. The lobby looked nothing like the picture I had seen on the picture on HRS.
I identified myself and asked for my room, after a long day in the aircraft, but was told, that my reservation was cancelled the day before, because there was " something wrong " with my credit card. I had used it the day before, on that day ( April 19 ) and several times on the next day, and there never was something wrong.
Anyway, obviously they were able to sell my room at a higher rate, because I soon found out, that all hotels downtown Montreal were fully booked that night, because of a UFC event going on that evening.
So I ended up in East Montreal, next to the Olympic stadium for CAD 159 the night.
To me, being in the travel trade, such behaviour is totally unacceptable, and there seems to be method behind that. I will also give my comments to HRS.

Stayed: April 2008