“Delicious and very Canadian!”

Delices Erable & Cie
Ranked #49 of 5,837 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Canadian
Neighbourhood: Ville-Marie
Neighbourhood: Ville-Marie
Reviewed July 3, 2016 via mobile

Well, I walked 2.4 kilometres each way, from my hotel. I was craving something sweet but I wanted something unique from Montreal. Although gelato is not unique, the maple boutique is.
My husband and I had the waffle cones. He had the dark chocolate and pistachio. I had milk chocolate and maple delight. They were all delicious and worth the walk.
I also bought vinegars, mustard and a meat rub. I love the idea of these delicious flavours.
It is a bit pricey. We paid 12 Canadian dollars for both cones and close to 50 cad dollars for the rest.
It was a good experience.

Date of visit: July 2016
Maple_Delights, Public Relations Manager at Delices Erable & Cie, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write about us :) We hope you'll enjoy cooking with our products!

Write a reviewReviews (297)

Reviewed May 26, 2016

Read the reviews and was looking forward to visiting this boutique. I get the impression that when they remodeled they eliminated all the charm and quality that others raved about. The muffins and fudge were not fresh or tasty. You are better off shopping at their shop at the Air Canada terminal.

Date of visit: May 2016
Maple_Delights, Public Relations Manager at Delices Erable & Cie, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2016

Hi Jackie! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know your impressions about our Montreal's boutique. We are displaying a new modern look but our approach should remain warm and welcoming. I'll let the staff know about the products you said didn't feel so fresh either. We hope you'll give us another try :) Have a nice day!

Reviewed April 14, 2016 via mobile

Not the basement museum as described as just had a refurb.

Having said that, great looking boutique style shop with visuals re the history/making of maple syrup.

Very helpful staff provided us with a tasting session. Yummy. Especially the maple Taffy - worth asking for some. Brought some home and it worked on crushed ice here.

Date of visit: April 2016
Maple_Delights, Public Relations Manager at Delices Erable & Cie, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2016

Thank you for reviewing our shop :) I'm sure your comments will be helpful to others!

Reviewed March 4, 2016

From food to lotions etc this place has it all. Fresh maple syrup at its best we bought lots to take back to be with us and other maple products as well. Great coffee and wonderful desserts made fresh daily for you to enjoy. Lots of sampling was going on when we were there . A must go and see

Date of visit: August 2015
Maple_Delights, Public Relations Manager at Delices Erable & Cie, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2016

Thank you very much Marie for your review. We appreciate your kind words!

Reviewed February 10, 2016 via mobile

Being a native Montrealer, I'm not into tourist attractions but this place is a good bet with out of town guests. They have an amazing maple body lotion for sale and you can sample goodies too. It's been a hit!!!

Date of visit: October 2015
Maple_Delights, Public Relations Manager at Delices Erable & Cie, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2016

Thank you Lisa for taking the time to write a review for us. It's very sweet and I'm sure the tourists will appreciate your feedback too!