“Great Dinner”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Grill
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Description: L Campari Centro is located on de la Montagne street in the heart of downtown Montreal, just two minutes walk from the Bell Centre. Il Campari Centro offers diners an elegant decor and delicious Northern Italian cuisine artistically prepared and presented. Il Campari Centro also boasts an extensive wine list. Specialty: veal scallop.
Reviewed February 8, 2016

Classic style restaurant. Went in for a late lunch early dinner. Had Table d'hote and a fantastic bottle of wine. Pleasant dinning experience on a cold and snowy Montreal day.

Reviewed February 8, 2016

we where there with our family... we had our 8,6 3, and 5 month old with us. Granted I would not normally bring kids to establishment like this but the hotel made us reservations and I trusted them.... We walked in and I honestly was a little nervous with the kids. My biggest concern was bothering another diners experience. The kids where good the wait staff was incredible.. I honestly felt welcome there and the food was incredible. The owner introduced himself and welcomed us.. (with four kids you usually don't get that). I could see this place being very busy later in the night we had a 5:45 reservation. There was a habs player eating with his family too!.

Reviewed February 8, 2016

Went here Feb 5th for dinner, walking distance from the Fairmont Queen Elizabeth. Everyone from the girl who took our coats, to our server, to I think was owner was over the top in attention and ensuring everything was to our liking. Kudos for making our evening wonderful. I had the Prosciutto di Parma to start and the Trilogia Di Pasta Del Centro as my main. Hubby had Minestrone della Casa and the Rigatoni Bolognese with meatballs. All was fresh and delicious. We were both stuffed with no room for dessert.
This place is a real gem and centrally located. The only unfortunate part is it wasn't busy at all for a Friday evening, I think we saw four tables full, so the atmosphere seemed a little subdued. But that just us, others might enjoy the quietness. Other than that I would recommend this place.

Reviewed February 6, 2016

Second time that I have visited this restaurant located down the street from the Bell Center. It is a beautiful place with a very warm atmosphere. My wife had the seafood risotto which was to die for. My linguine clams were also amazing. I recommend this place to all.

Reviewed January 7, 2016

The company had chosen this as the venue for its Christmas supper party. And it did not disappoint. The food was divine; the service extremely attentive (for a group of 75-100 people). Our selected menu was extensive: the choices included rib steak, mushroom risotto, veal, and for myself the "catch of the day" sea bass. When a colleague found her steak was not well-done, it was swiftly taken away with a smile and with a heartfelt apology from the waiter; how cool was that! Then when the same waiter noticed another colleague was away after from the table when the meal was served, it was suggested that the meal be taken away to keep it warm and he will bring back the plate at my colleague's return. THAT was wonderfully efficient! The food was all excellent, as was the ambiance and the welcoming staff. Thank you restaurant Campari Centro for a very memorable dining experience; I will be back.