“GREAT HOME MADE ITALIAN FOOD”

Il Campari Centro Restaurant
Ranked #61 of 6,370 Restaurants in Montreal
Price range: US$15 - US$37
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Grill
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Description: Since 1976. Il Campari Centro is located on de la Montagne street in the heart of downtown Montreal, just two minutes walk from the Bell Centre. Il Campari Centro offers diners an elegant decor and delicious Northern Italian cuisine artistically prepared and presented. Il Campari Centro also boasts an extensive wine list. Specialty: veal scallop. Located. Sundays open for spécial occassions and private partys Free parking
Reviewed August 26, 2018

My wife and I live in Toronto when we were in Montreal 2 weeks ago for our 31st wedding anniversary we stopped by our favorite italian restaurant . Every time we come to Montreal we come to II Campari Centro.We were seated on the patio by the owner Peter .We ordered few appetizers all were home made, Then we were treated with a special olives and peppers appetizer mixed and brought to our table by Peter himself, which he picked from his own garden on the patio amazing . My wife ordered cannelloni o manicotti and myself the veal . The food just melted in our mouth the best . Finished with dessert and after dinner drinks which were complimentary by Peter. Staff was great pricing was good. If you are in Montreal go to II Campari Centro for real good italian food. Bruno { Serra San Bruno }and Kathryn. We will see you soon .Ciao.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Exquis ! Italian warmest welcome for succulent dishes. Ask Carl for the best suggestions of the day. You won’t be upset. Our best choice was the Linguine with sea food.

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in here on our last night in Montreal. Food and service were both fantastic. The deep fried zucchini flowers are a must try if they're still on special. Staff were very attentive, but be forewarned that prices are on the steeper side. Setting/ambiance is also great, but I half expected to see Don Corleone at the back table with the soundtrack from the Godfather playing in the background. Definitely worth the stop if your looking for a place away from the hustle and bustle of St. Catherine's or Crescent.

1  Thank tomroul86
Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

I was in Montreal for The Comedy Festival last week and stopped by my favorite Italian restaurant in Montreal.
The owner was on vacation which made me happy for him.
And he will be proud to know that his staff did a fabulous job while he was gone.
I had my usual veal chop martini and octopus and it was fabulous as always the service is impeccable.
They really treat you like family here.
You can trust me on that because not only am I Italian but I'm also a chef the food is some of the finest food I've eaten around the world.

2  Thank bobbyloglisci
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

Had dinner at Campari Centro on our last night in Montreal. Chose this restaurant based on Trip Adviser reviews. Wanted a lighter meal before seeing Kevin Hart at the Bell Centre. Decided on the Antipasto De Casa, a Caesar Salad, and Arugula with Parmesan as well as glasses of Pinot Grigio. Our waiter was friendly at first but as soon as he learned that we were not ordering a main course, his tone changed. With so many wonderful restaurants to chose from in Montreal, I would be hard pressed to return.