“Great Irish Pub”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Reviewed November 19, 2017

Got an early dinner before going to a hockey game. The overall setting for this pub is great, beer is good and I had a great Irish Pie ! Caveat : I just could not get served in French and this really disappointing to me. The staff was great, but our waitress would just not talk French with me. Incredible to see in Montreal in 2017 ! Regardless, the food and beer were really good. Rating is 3 instead of 4 just for this reason.

Reviewed November 13, 2017

I was here on Saturday November 11th. I was with my niece and my best friend, all 3 of us came from out of town looking to have a great evening.
We arrived just after 9 P.M. and stood in the bar area for most of the night. The band was fantastic as was the vibe of the crowd.
Very friendly staff. They did a great job.
We met a couple people Michel and his friend that I didn't get to thank properly for buying a few rounds. Hilarious!!! So Thank You.
If you are looking for a great time with great music (didn't eat) I would say that this is great place to be.
I will be coming every time we are in Montreal.

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

The place is very big, open until late during week days. you have a front and back terrace. They have great happy hour everyday between 6 and 9 (if I remember well) the good thing for me; they don't play that traditional Irish music jejeje Instead they have a great rock singer! He is very good. We had the most traditional Irish creamy beers, our beautiful waitress was very nice, also recommending beers.. we enjoyed a lot! Definitely I'll come back! Located in the lovely downtown...

1  Thank Kati C
Reviewed July 27, 2017

Where: McKibbin's Irish Pub - Bishop
What: An Irish pub
How was it: In general we like this place. We say that because it can be hit or miss, but the style and ambiance inside is too charming to give up. They still have a wood fireplace and it feels really rustic inside.
The Guinness burger or Guinness nachos are great.
Cheers !
Grade: Eli = 4, Serge = 4+
Recommend: Yes, try the guinness burger :)

1  Thank Discovering D
Reviewed July 26, 2017

Nice place. Good Pub Food. Fries and Frickles. Service was very fast and people were very nice. Great selection of Beer and cocktails.

1  Thank Andrew N