“Perfect business breakfast”

Renoir - Sofitel Montreal Golden Mile
Reserve with OpenTable
Renoir - Sofitel Montreal Golden Mile is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #77 of 6,250 Restaurants in Montreal
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Cross street: Sherbrooke and Peel
Transit: One block from Peel Metro station
Description: Located on Sherbrooke Street West, steps away from the Fine Arts Museum and McGill University. Our Executive Chef, Olivier Perret and Restaurant Director Stefano Raggi are glad to present you ’Renoir’. Jean-Talon market local products mixed with the chef Burgundy culture, create The Montreal's gastronomic modern and De-Light experience for you and your guest to experiment. Be Magnifique, Be our Guest and became a Renoir Ambassador. Situé sur Sherbrooke Ouest, à deux pas du musée des Beaux-Arts et de l'université McGill. Notre Chef Executif, Olivier Perret ainsi que notre directeur du restaurant Stefano Raggi sont heureux de vous présenter ‘Renoir’. Les produits locaux du marché Jean-Talon mixé avec la culture bourguignonne du Chef crée L'Experience gastronomique moderne et De-Light de Montréal pour vous et vous invités. Be Magnifique, soyez notre invité, devenez un ambassadeur du Renoir.
Reviewed August 29, 2018

Why have I not tried Renoir for my breakfast business meetings?

The staff is very friendly, discreet and professional. The coffee is very good.
The viennoiseries were delicious, my omelette perfectly cooked to my liking (runny).
My guests enjoyed theirs as well even if one did not like much the fact that the scrambled eggs were very moist. The way they should be prepared.
Great place.

SofitelMontreal, General Manager at Renoir - Sofitel Montreal Golden Mile, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2018

Dear Guillaumeleconqueran,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to tell me about your experience at the Renoir restaurant, we are delighted to read that you enjoyed the breakfast.

We strive to provide a superior experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

We appreciate your feedback and hope to welcome you back soon.

General manager

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Our meal at Renoir was outstanding. They have a "low calorie" section on the menu that was wonderful. The dishes did not overpower the super fresh ingredients used. The sauces were light and delicious, nothing was overly seasoned or was fat used to cover up shoddy cooking. The service was very good and the restaurant was one of those quasi-outside venues -- they opened up the roof and had market umbrellas to shade from sun and occasional rain. We even had desert (unusual for us) and everything was wonderful -- nice portions, not HUGE! One drawback (but not enough to knock off a star) was that there were too many TVs. We did ask our waiter to turn the one off in the room we were in and he did!!

SofitelMontreal, General Manager at Renoir - Sofitel Montreal Golden Mile, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Dear Jc B,

Thank you very much for the recommendation. I am pleased that you had a nice experience in our Restaurant le Renoir.

Excellent service is what we strive to be known for and we are always happy to receive feedback after a guests' experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed August 8, 2018

I go to the Sofitel Renoir quite often. It is normally very good but last time I went there (beginning of August 2018), I was very disappointed. I took a salmon tartar and it was ok, but not much more. One of my friends took cod and again it was ok but not wow. My other friend took a risotto, which was not good at all. He made us taste it and we all found it not good. We reported that to the server which took it away. they did not charge it to us but did not apologize, All of that to say that the quality did degrade at this restaurant.
There is a say: 'a restaurant is as good as the last meal we had'. And I think it is true!

SofitelMontreal, General Manager at Renoir - Sofitel Montreal Golden Mile, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

Dear Pierre L,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience in our Restaurant, we really appreciate all feedback.

We are very sorry that we did not meet your expectations on this occasion, and are looking into the issues you raised. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures with our Executive Chef to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

We do hope to welcome you back in the near future to have the opportunity to better serve you.

Reviewed August 1, 2018

I had the best omelet I have ever had and the fresh pastries and crepes were legendary! The service by Louis on day 1 and Michael on day 2 was warm, attentive, and personable with a good sense of humour.

SofitelMontreal, General Manager at Renoir - Sofitel Montreal Golden Mile, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2018

Dear Anthony E,

Thank you very much for your compliments regarding the Renoir restaurant.

I am so delighted that you have enjoyed the pastries, even the crepes and the service. I will make sure to share your feedback with them.

My team and myself look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed July 24, 2018

Good menu, some original plates, very good, attentive and friendly service, in a nice surrounding. Very enjoyable time.

SofitelMontreal, General Manager at Renoir - Sofitel Montreal Golden Mile, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2018

Dear Thierry d,

Thank you very much for the recommendation. I am pleased that you had a pleasurable experience in our Restaurant le Renoir.

Excellent service is what we strive to be known for and we are always happy to receive such positive feedback after a guests' experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Best regards,