“Montreal's best kept secret! ”

Restaurant Le Leman
Ranked #39 of 6,249 Restaurants in Montreal
Price range: US$17 - US$45
Cuisines: European, Swiss
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Description: Le Leman is a Swiss "bistronomy" restaurant that offers a daily cuisine, inspired by Swiss regions and products. Le Leman works with local farmers and craftsmen for all fresh products and the wine and cheese are imported from Switzerland.
Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

Great food! Great Service! Switzerland in the heart of Montreal! The owner Olivier makes you feel at home!

Reviewed April 19, 2018

Schnitzel dry, rosti not crisp - service so so. The restaurant is clean and modern, but zero ambiance

Reviewed April 10, 2018

Awesome experience with dinner -- the fondue was great! had wild boar for the first time ( it wasn't too gamy) but the Toblerone Mousse was the pièce de résistance of my experience, it just melts in your mouth!

Reviewed March 24, 2018

We went for supper saturday night. It was not too busy like 10 peoples. Service was super slow. The gentlement did not know his menu well. He explain it to us quick and seem confused. So we order the schnitzel and the beef with musroom sauce. The oder came the beef was tough and the schnitzel dry like ever. No sauce with it or anthing to make it tasty. That spatzel that came with the schnitzel very very buttery and flavor less. The owner of the place was talking to all the table except us. We felt left there alone. I order some sauce and i never got it. I dont know if we choose the wrong food of the menu but we left on our apetite.

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

I always get my meal here when I go downtown. I feel comfortable in the warm environment and enjoy with the delicous food they offer looking at the Kos island and Bodrum Castle.