“Nice vibe and solid food...and it's an Irish pub in great location in a great city”
Review of Hurley's Irish Pub

Hurley's Irish Pub
Ranked #357 of 6,368 Restaurants in Montreal
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Reviewed July 24, 2018

I go to Montreal 3-4 times a year and I heard about this place from Toronto friends. Great location, in the middle of the city's hoppin', youthful bar and restaurant zone. You'll either like that or hate it. I went a few times on the last visit, the first was just to sip a stout and hear the band. The second time was for good and I have the Murphy Burger. They're required by the city to cook all their burgers well-done so I can't fault them. Instead I applaud them for all the stuff they put on this burger to make up for this---try it yourself. Same good vibe, friendly bar staff. I'm going back when I return because of the location, the friendliness, the Guinness (better than in USA).

Reviewed June 23, 2018

Went to Harley's on the way home and a really good band was playing. The pub itself was well presented with lots of seating and friendly staff. Drink prices were reasonable and there is an outdoor area. The bar itself is one of 2or 3 other bars which are connected in an innovative way. Well worth a visit.

b_hurleyofhip, Owner at Hurley's Irish Pub, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2018

Thank you Gary, hope to see you again soon!
Bill Hurley

Reviewed June 15, 2018

Called in for drinks here. Staff friendly and welcoming. Had hoped to return but never got chance, sadly.

Reviewed June 14, 2018

Great pub in downtown Montreal ! Indoor and outdoor seating with a interesting and occasionally slightly rowdy clientel. Great beers and excellent pub food make this a go-to place if you are in the downtown area.

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Solo traveller in Montreal for a weekend, and this was one of the highlights for me. As an Irishman, this felt like this most authentic Irish bar I have been to in Canada. The beer was good, and the music was even better. It was lively, upbeat and energetic, it was hard not to enjoy yourself really. There was a fantastic barman there whose name I've forgotten (it was a francophone name I believe, I think he was bald). Him, along with the atmosphere made this such an enjoyable visit. Top spot, I recommend it to anyone.

b_hurleyofhip, Owner at Hurley's Irish Pub, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

Thank you Conor for the kind words. We try hard to make it right, and the appreation from our guests is so welcomed. Thank you bill hurley