“A real Irish pub in French Quebec!”
Review of Hurley's Irish Pub

Hurley's Irish Pub
Ranked #358 of 6,372 Restaurants in Montreal
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Reviewed October 2, 2018

We stumbled upon this perfect pub right across the street from our hotel...they have nooks and crannies for seating, Guinness, and live "Irish" music! A perfect place for relaxation!

Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

Plain and simple Hurley's was great service was wonderful for a restaurant that is inside a concourse at an airport to thumbs up for the service and the food grade environment excellent food The BLT and the Murphy Burger both were fabulous can't say enough stop here every time we're passing through

Reviewed September 16, 2018

I was hesitant to visit this place after some of the reviews I'd read but I was with a group that wanted to go so I decided to give it a try. I'm glad I did. I found the staff to be very helpful and professional, the food was good, and the prices were extremely reasonable. It's going to be my "go to" place in Montreal.

Reviewed August 25, 2018

Hurley's has been a favourite watering hole for colleagues from my company working in Montreal for over 20 years. On a recent visit to the city, I called into the pub for the first time in almost 10 years and was amazed to find the decor virtually unchanged from my previous visits - right down to the oddly shaped tables by the bar where we always sat!

The staff and patrons are as friendly as ever, and the bar still serves one of the best pints of stout in the city. Definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Had calamari to start, very tender with very delicious dips, then had the hefty hurly I believe it was called. It’s a burger, fully loaded. Burger was very juicy, fries were fresh and crispy. All with a Guinness, and great service. For a pub, they done really well!!