“Great Irish Pub with live entertainment”
Review of Hurley's Irish Pub

Hurley's Irish Pub
Ranked #358 of 6,372 Restaurants in Montreal
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Reviewed October 4, 2018

We went there a couple of evenings during our stay in Montreal. The atmosphere is very Irish. The selection of beers and other alcoholic beverages also had an Irish flare. The bartenders were very friendly, efficient and accommodating. The live Irish bands were also very entertaining.....did a lot of foot tapping. I know they serve food as well be we only enjoyed the bar and entertainment. We recommend the place if you're looking to feel like you're in an Irish Pub and have some fun.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

With a couple of colleagues we visited Hurley's during our lunch break. The BLT sandwich, the chicken wrap and even a steak. It all tasted very good

Reviewed October 2, 2018

We stumbled upon this perfect pub right across the street from our hotel...they have nooks and crannies for seating, Guinness, and live "Irish" music! A perfect place for relaxation!

Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

Plain and simple Hurley's was great service was wonderful for a restaurant that is inside a concourse at an airport to thumbs up for the service and the food grade environment excellent food The BLT and the Murphy Burger both were fabulous can't say enough stop here every time we're passing through

Reviewed September 16, 2018

I was hesitant to visit this place after some of the reviews I'd read but I was with a group that wanted to go so I decided to give it a try. I'm glad I did. I found the staff to be very helpful and professional, the food was good, and the prices were extremely reasonable. It's going to be my "go to" place in Montreal.