Open today: 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Montreal Zipline Adventure

Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Tyrolienne Mtl Zipline
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 10, 2023 via mobile

Fun ride, but be prepared to walk up a flight of stairs . Before you know it, the ride is over. Make sure to get your ticket ahead of time.

1  Thank tokyoskater
Reviewed August 7, 2023

This is a nice experience but really too expensive for something that lasts just a couple of minutes.

Date of experience: August 2023
1  Thank Gerr_Chag
Reviewed August 3, 2023 via mobile

Wow! First time ever and glad I did it. It was a thrill for sure. Scary but so much fun. The staff were friendly, helpful, and encouraging.

Reviewed May 10, 2023 via mobile

I booked this experience on a Tuesday which I showed up for, and no one was there to help out. I searched them up on Google and it says the business is closed on Tuesdays.
I tried to get a refund but I got an email saying they are unable to refund me.
If the business is closed on Tuesdays then it shouldn’t allow us to book it on that day.

This was an absolute scam and a waste of time.

Date of experience: May 2023
1  Thank godfreyp2023
mtlzipline, General Manager at Tyrolienne Mtl Zipline, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2023

Hello there, I would love to help you with this situation. I would be more then happy to help get you on another trip with the zipline or refund you. I am sure there is a misunderstanding as we will be open 7 days a week starting on May 12th. Feel free to write me an email or call so we can resolve this together! Thank you :)

Reviewed April 9, 2023

My friends and I had such a wonderful time at the zipline while we visited the old port of Montréal. Friendly staff and professional service

Date of experience: April 2023