“Very Tasty. Great to meet family in.”

Woodland Restaurant
Ranked #2,126 of 5,678 Restaurants in Montreal
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Canadian
Good for: Kids, Groups, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Nanton, Canada
“Very Tasty. Great to meet family in.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2011

The service was great, waitress asked if we preferred french or english, brought us cold water with ice immediately. She was quick ran the babies order to kitchen first while we chose ours. She came back once to see if we were okay.

Food was great for this style restaurant. I ordered a club for 2 to share with my Mum it wasn't half a club shoved on a plate, I got separate coleslaw and pickle and adequate amount really great crunchy fries. Club was great. Lots of extra mayo on the side. My sister had two hot dogs and fries, which were as hot dogs should be no problems there. The child's Menu was really good. I'm so used to seeing solely hamburger and chicken nuggets, but the baby got a huge serving of lasagna. She loved the sauce was great with lots of cheese, noodles were cooked perfectly. Also it came with bread basket , with a roll and butter. There was a spaghetti option also and well worth the 5$. They have high chairs and thick napkins for scrubbing up after.
The decor was nice, the place was clean, relaxed, and I would return especially with older parents for a family meal together.
I liked the food the best. I disliked that my juice and desert with the kids meal was forgotten.
We also order pizza from here and it is very good and always ready in fifteen minutes/for pick up.

• Visited April 2011