“You can find somewhere else better”

Thali Cuisine Indienne
Ranked #475 of 6,372 Restaurants in Montreal
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Takeout
Neighbourhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Description: Thali Cuisine Indienne is the true & only Thali quick serve restaurant in Montreal. We have been at our current location for 9 years now and popular among-st locals, students & tourists. We are vegetarian and vegan friendly and provide fine Indian cuisine at an affordable price. Note: We Deliver to all hotels in the downtown core. This is our only location. We accept cash and Interac (Can. debit) & credit cards.
Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

I ordered a combo plate including beef and lab broth and a broth of cheese and pea. Beef and lab was supposed to be marinated in cury but they were not prepared at all. It seemed that they were took from the fridge and were added by pepper. I tasted bread and samosa too. They were not good. I make you sure that you can find delicious samosa in Montreal (see my previous posts).
However, the special drink of resto (thumb up) was perfect. I ordered mango one. I strongly recommend it.
Overall, its price is a bit lower than other Indian restos but a I believe that better quality is available in Montreal.

1  Thank Farhad J

Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

Little Indian food place with fresh offerings and pretty decent variety of things to grab. Staff is courteous and prices are extremely cheap compared to what you typically find in Indian restaurants.

Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

I looked for a cheap Indian place in the neighborhood and came across Thali. So good!! Tons of food!

Reviewed January 1, 2018 via mobile

Popped in on a freezing cold winter day.
Service and food were very good!
Huge meal for a reasonable price.

Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

For a quick Indian meal in downtown Montreal, close to the student community Concordia University). Thalis (veg or non-veg) are the staple but this time around I ordered a chana bhatura and thoroughly enjoyed it!