“very nice”

Restaurant Du College
Ranked #2,601 of 6,459 Restaurants in Montreal
Reviewed July 13, 2015

I liked atosphere and lovely service. There are really a lot of choices for lunch. I went for a quick bite and took sandwitch, was very good

Date of visit: June 2015
1  Thank fabioinmontreal

Reviewed May 20, 2015

Well, We were late check in hotel due to delayed train from Toronto, and were hungry, so had to order something. We were introduced to this restaurant and they nailed it in delivering yummy pasta/pizza at 1230AM. Portions were good, delivery person was decent, brought a bottle of water. I should rate them above average considering the service and order to delivery time....

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed May 17, 2015

These people are the ones recommended by the Holiday Inn Crowne Plaza. We were therea round 12 midnight, and were starving. I ordered a burger and some pasta. The burger came with NO CONDIMENTS! (read no ketchup even???) This to a hotel room. The pasta was cold-ish by the time it arrived. Was anyone thinking??

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed March 22, 2015

I travel for business a great deal, and often find myself in hotels around the Montreal airport. While many of the hotels have restaurants inside, or they recommend certain delivery restaurants in the hotel guide, I very often order delivery food from Restaurant du College, and have been doing so for almost ten years.

Located in Ville St-Laurent, the Restaurant du College has delivered food to me at virtually all the hotels around the Montreal Airport, as well as the two hotels near Place Vertu shopping centre.

Their delivery menu is huge, and features Italian and Canadian dishes. I have actually ordered from them a few nights in a row, and you would never know from the taste and look of the food that it's from the same place.

Never had a bad meal, always fast delivery and a friendly driver, and they always remember to bring napkins, forks, etc., when many other delivery places need constant reminders to do that.

Thank you Restaurant du College for the excellent service over the years !

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed May 1, 2014

I've ordered from here before, club sandwiches, burgers etc. It was always great- I don't know if what happened to me is because of new management however, it was terrible- i will never go back.

I called the other day to order some cheeseburgers for lunch. The lady on the phone took my order, I asked what is in the all dressed- just so i know to add things or take out things etc. She responded with lettuce, ketchup, mayo, mustard etc. So i proceeded to tell her my order. 5 minutes after we hung up, she called me to tell me that the driver already left and they forgot the cheese, I figured it wasn't a big deal so i let it slide.

When the burgers arrived at my house- they came without cheese. Without mustard, without ketchup, without lettuce, without anything- it was just a patty and a bun. I was disgusted, the burger looked like it had been sitting out for hours, I was not pleased.

I called back to tell them what had happened, she responded with "oh next time just tell us when you order and we'll give you a rabais- discount" I was so upset by this, i drove there and asked for a refund, the chef was extremely rude, he said his all dressed was cole slaw, onions and mustard- either way, these things were not in my burger- horrible customer service and horrible burgers. They charged me 26$ for burgers I could not eat, i wanted a refund.

I was just so disgusted by their attitude and by the way they went about this, I will not be going back.

Date of visit: April 2014