“A quiet glass of wine”

Ranked #113 of 1,503 Restaurants in Quebec City
Price range: US$8 - US$22
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown Quebec City
Description: Small restaurant, good service, good food and reasonable price. children menu
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

After a long days walk through large crowds we wanted somewhere to sit and have a quiet drink. The staff at the Bistro were freindly and welcoming although all we had was a beer and a glass of wine we received great service. All the food we saw looked great and it was great watching the regulars and staff having a great time.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We enjoyed our meal very much. We came to this restaurant because it was close to Hotel Port Royal where we were staying. We Had very good tasty meals

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Came here for the lunchtime set menu recently. I had the seafood choice which was really delicious, while my husband had the chicken which he proclaimed to be the tastiest chicken he'd had for a while. The food is simply cooked and flavoursome. The waiters were chatty and helpful, answering all our questions with knowledge and one of them came out to tell me the wifi password so I could access the wifi free. I would recommend this bistro to anyone who enjoys good food without too much fuss.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

We wanted a quick snack so decided to share a chicken sandwich with mushroom compote and new potatoes roasted in goose fat. Sizzlingly fresh and cheerfully served. Hard to beat.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We stayed at a hotel nearby and needed a little dinner after checking into the hotel. We were pleasantly surprised at this little gem. The waiter was entertaining. He was witty and cheerful. The menu is short, but diverse. I had the salmon char and my husband had the chicken with mushroom sauce. Both were outstanding. We tried the soup of the day, mushroom with lamb basting. It was wonderful. We also had a traditional cheese plate. Two cheeses, toasted pecans and hazelnuts, sweet onion relish, arugula, tomato and raspberries to round out the garnish and some French bread. Lovely presentation, excellent tasting, all at a reasonable price. I would go back.