Hard to find but once you have, you will be pleased on how central it is, for the price. We are family of 4 in a double room, so a bit tight, but good enough. Breakfast was great, lots to choose from !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the very heart of the Old Quebec city, at the corner of the Governors' garden, facing the Chateau of Frontenac, the Dufferin Terrace and the Saint Lawrence river, the Chateau Fleur de Lys - L'HOTEL is a Victorian style house from the 19th century. Recently purchased in 2014, the hotel is evolving everyday to offer better comfort to its guests. Thanks to its great location, you can access the most popular attractions by foot in just a few minutes : Quebec Parliament, Quebec Convention Center, Plains of Abraham, the Citadelle. If you are looking for theatrical entertainment, the Capitol Theater and Quebec's Grand Theater are also within walking distance. The hotel is dedicated to travels and guests seeking a key position to visit the city for business or pleasure with the quaintness of a garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Chateau Fleur de Lys - L'HOTEL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Au Chateau Fleur De Lys Hotel Quebec City
- Chateau Fleur De Lys - L'HOTEL Quebec/Quebec City