“Jean Marc is awesome!!! Super time...merci!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Small-Group Quebec City Food Tour
Ranked #1 of 41 Tours in Quebec City
More attraction details
Owner description: Tours Voir Quebec specializes in the conduct of cultural walking tours of world heritage Old Quebec City. The Grand Tour covers Old Quebec's history and architecture as well as Quebec historical sites. The Food Tour: a guided walk through the culinary heritage of Quebec City; enter St-Jean's district local artisans shops, stores and restaurants. These great English-only guided walking tours depart from Centre Infotouriste (12 rue Ste-Anne, Vieux - Quebec) daily and year-round. Take time to discover Old Quebec City! Book online on our own website to save!
Rochester, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Jean Marc is awesome!!! Super time...merci!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2012

We just visit Quebec City and had a absolutely wonderful time, our hotel was fab and we booked a private tour and had a wonderful time with Jean-Marc our tour guide! He was just awesome, we learned a lot and even found out that my husband's family might be related to the first farming family of Quebec , the Rolett Family.
I just found the website by searching on what do and come across Tour Voir, decided to book a private walking tour and asked for a guide with a sense of humor. We got both fun and knowledge. If you visit Quebec, book a private tour and ask for Jean-Marc, you will be very please......till next time! Merci!...Pia and Tom

Visited February 2012
2 Thank Tom and Pia T

Cardiff-by-the-Sea, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Christine was a God send on our first day in Quebec City!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2012

I did not go on a tour but met one of your wonderful guides, Christine, on the street in Quebec City. I was with my brother- and sister-in-law, and we had just gotten off our cruise ship to walk around the city. Not only must she do fabulous walking tours, but she is very kind to visitors. She told us about the walled city and gave us pointers as to what would be interesting for us to see in the time we had that day. She was delightful, and so giving. I'm sorry I did not write this review sooner (our trip was in October), but I felt that it should be done. If all your tour guides are like Christine, you have a wonderful business. Thank you.

Visited October 2011
1 Thank samacisaac
Granville, Massachusetts
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Great tour if you like history”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2012

4 of us went on the tour. In truth it was more of a history lecture with the guide being a former teacher who was very knowledgeable in the topic. We did not walk far on the tour....a few blocks at most. We would only walk a short distance, stop and listen to the guide for ten minutes or so. My husband loved it...felt it was one of the best tours he ever was on. Fascinated by the history and found the guide interesting and patient with questions. 2 of our party left after 15 minutes. They were not interested in history at all and found the pace way too slow. I stayed with the tour but frankly found it also boring and slow. I would have liked more sightseeing and andecdotes and less history lesson. SO...recommended highly for people who enjoy slow paced, in depth history tour.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank PatCT202
Vermont
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Must go if you love history - Christine was very well informed.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2011

My husband and I enjoyed this tour. It was not crowded at all due to the time of year and being from the Northeast, we did not mind the cold. Consider doing this tour without children.

Visited December 2011
2 Thank midwkdiscountseeker
Dunnellon, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The history and food tour were fantastic!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2011

We took the historical tour with Christine and the food tour with Jean-Marc. Both were terrific. Christine had intriguing antecdotes about the city's history. Jean-Marc took us to some of the best gourmet restaurants. Will definitely take another tour when we return to this beautiful, culturally rich city!!!!

Visited November 2011