Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.

Ways to Experience HQ Services Touristiques Inc.
from US$160.39
from US$82.49
from US$160.39
from US$35.74
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

We had a great time! The staff were prompt and efficient and our tour guide Marie was incredibly knowledgeable and fun. Our tour was like a story as she took us around and explained the amazing history of this beautiful city. She handled the endless questions of our kids with humor and grace. Excellent!!

Date of experience: March 2019
Hongying T, Owner at HQ Services Touristiques Inc., responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2019

Very glad you loved your Private Walking Tour in Quebec City with Marie L. Come back anytime to try our Evening Gourmet Tour !!

Reviewed March 14, 2019 via mobile

Got a private tour and Marie, our tour guide, was absolutely amazing!!! It was our favorite activity on our honeymoon so far!

2  Thank miriamaN6685TN

Hey hey hey Congrats ! I am happy that we make your honeymoon memorable !

Reviewed February 6, 2019

Lynn was amazing. Food was delicious. Must do when you first arrive. Lynn not only taught us about the history of Quebec but also where all the good eats and best places to visit while we stayed there. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: February 2019
2  Thank Danny T
HongyingT3, Owner at HQ Services Touristiques Inc., responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2019

Always a pleasure to know that we are the MUST DO in Quebec City ! Thank you !

Reviewed January 17, 2019

Our Quebec City dinner experience was wonderful! Our guide was very knowledgeable and the food tastings were amazing including a shrimp flambee. There was plenty of food and we were very happy with the selection. We highly recommend this experience while in Quebec City. Our start time had to be changed to 3:30 pm which was a little early but given it was the holiday season and the restaurants needed to accommodate our group of 10 it worked.

Date of experience: December 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank donnafG5600PN
Reviewed January 15, 2019

I live in Vermont, and my sister flew in from Tennessee. We had the whole day planned. The tour was to start at 5:30 meeting at Saint John Gate. My sister and I were finishing up at a spa in Bromont, relaxed, with enough time get to Quebec City, check in at our hotel, and walk over to the meeting spot for the gourmet tour. As we're leaving the spa I received a text from HQ Services stating that the time has been moved up from 5:30 to 3:30 and the meeting spot changed to Maison Historique Chevalier, crediting the change of time to reservations availability of the restaurants. I panicked, I begged them not to change the time, I explained how far we're traveling and that we wouldn't make it by 3:30 on such short notice. They didn't seem phased, the woman on the phone started asking me my location and hypothesizing how long it should take me to drive. I kept telling her my GPS says I'll be in Quebec City at 4:00 and she tried to convince me that it shouldn't take that long. It was a waste of time spent arguing, until she finally realized I'm farther away than she thought. She offered to reschedule, which we couldn't, and it wasn't until I finally asked to be refunded my money that she said that she'll see what they can do. In the meantime my sister and I started driving to Quebec City hoping for the best. I got a text from HQ stating that they were able to change the time to 4:30, so we were able to make it just in time, rushing to hotel check in and drop off our bags, and run to the meeting place. We made it to Maison Historique Chevalier at exactly 4:25, however no one was there. We waited a couple of minutes, then I called HQ services. They contacted the tour guide, turns out the tour guide and one couple were already inside one of restaurants, I assume because it was cold and they didn't want to wait outside the meeting place. Once the tour began I had a great time, our tour guide Danielle was hilarious, and so warm and welcoming, it was a pleasure. I liked that this was a progressive 5 course tour, meaning you start with appetizer and work your way up to dessert. I liked that they had a sample of wine with 4 out of 5 places, and the food was delicious, and a decent amount, we weren't too full, but we were not left hungry. I am coming back to Quebec City with my boyfriend who will be visiting, and I'd like to book this tour again, but I'm very nervous.

Date of experience: January 2019
1  Thank Travel_Bugs_Fever
HongyingT3, Owner at HQ Services Touristiques Inc., responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2019

Hello Travel_Bugs_Fever,

Thank you for taking your time to let us know your experience and your concerns. We are truly sorry for the last min change due to a rare logistic incident ! Apologies again! However, SUPER GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT TIME WITH DANIELLE ! Please DO come back to see us in the near future, we will make sure you and your boyfriend get the most out of his visit in Quebec City. :P Be nervous, he will be impressed !