All reviewscheck in was easylate at nightold quebecminute walkdormsinkdeskshelvingdresseraccommodationslaptoppillows
Reviewed August 16, 2016 via mobile

If you want to save money this is a good choice. Clean, good parking and easy bus or car access to Quebec. Rooms are tiny without private bath but clean. Only single beds one of which is a cot. If you want to try dorm life again give it a try. Good restaurants and cafes nearby.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fehlow
Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 days. The rooms are big enough and very cozy. Every thing is clean, towels, bed, pillows.
It's easy to reach the downtown by bus. Only 15 minutes far away from city center. Very nice staff and cooperative. If I go there again, I would definitely choose this place.

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed July 18, 2016

I am too cheap to pay New York City prices for a night in Quebec City so we stayed in a superior room at Laval University. The price was $100 a night plus tax but we had: free wifi, a small living room with pull out couch, flat screen TV (only 1 English Channel though), mini fridge, microwave and coffee maker, a bedroom with dresser, queen sized bed, flat screen TV, and out own bathroom including a shower. The mattress looked new and was comfortable. The check in and out was easy. The hallway to our room was old and dated which worried me at first but when we entered our room I was very happy. Apparently we could use the games rooms and other University amenities but we did not so I can't review those things.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here with a friend while dropping her sister off at the University for a summer class. Check in was easy and organized; the price was fair. The rooms have plenty of space and are furnished with a bed, desk, dresser, closet, overhead shelving, and a sink. The only downside were the beds were harder than rocks. If you stay here, definitely either being a pad to put on the mattress, or expect to wake up stiff in the morning.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank TTK211
Reviewed June 28, 2016

This is a dorm room and is very reasonably priced. The room is very clean. However, it is not a fancy décor and is very small. The typical room has a shared bathroom on the floor and does not have any air conditioning or fan. If you want a refrigerator, you have to pay extra. The basement of my building had a common kitchen with burners, ovens, and microwaves. If the weather is cool, you will be fine. However, if the weather is warm, your room will be very warm too, even if you open the window. The wifi worked well and it was a 15 minute drive to the attractions that I wanted to see in Quebec City. There are a very limited number of better rooms with air conditioning. However, the price is much higher for those rooms. I would consider staying here again.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo